Top or Bottom

Blogs and Sites
Curious1
posted 8 years ago
What's it like??? Which one is best? Poppers!?

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 8 years ago
Bottom being gang banged!!!! No poppers< must feel each cock opening my cunt!
kinikispeedo
posted 8 years ago
Bottom, with my lycra shorts just lowered enough to take a full butt full of a hot lads creamy spunk... just so i can ride back feeling his love juice oozing out in the crack of my lycra shorts...mmmmm

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
I’ve always been a bottom. When I slept with my first guy I was in a thong and had tan lines and he made keep the thong on and couldn’t get enough of the tan lines. That and it felt so good to receive and get guys off too!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I am a top I can't use poppers I love leaving my mark in a guys ass
Last edited: 4 years ago
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I switch. For a long time I topped mostly, but of late I have been a very submissive bottom. Love the feeling of being used. No poppers for me.
Scruffygear
posted 6 years ago
Vers here. All depends on the mood and chemistry. No poppers for me...give me a headache.
feelfree2b
posted 6 years ago
99% Bottom-Sub here. Like to service and please. Sometimes I do get my top side turned on by a little buttle butt though. Don't need poppers.
Con14
posted 6 years ago
Versatile, mostly bottom. Love the feeling of a cock fucking me until I cum :P But fucking a tight hole can also be nice... I don't use poppers...
Number29
posted 6 years ago
I'm a bottom. I like being fucked while the other guy leaves his gear on. Love the feeling of a big fat cock sliding in and out of my ass.
Last edited: 6 years ago
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I’m a bottom, i love pleasing my top’s cock and feeling it slide in and out of my ass and the feeling of his love juice shooting in me...its such a turn on

hotthong1hotthong1 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Good question, i’m 100% bottom. I really love getting my top hard via oral or just having him take my ass...i love the feeling of a nice cock sliding in and out of me, the stretch and that my guy is using my ass to get himself off...well that gets me off too! The feeling of him shooting his load deep, knowing i’m Carrying part of him inside me is so hot.
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Versatile....each guy gives off different chemistry and I love to be in the moment spontaneous!! Both sensations combined with ideal fetish are amazing! No poppers...my brain, cock and ass are fantastic on their own!