start in a swim team

How I got into Spandex
danol
posted 8 years ago
(Sorry if difficult to read but my english is not the best) I love swimming. When I was in high school I joined to the school team. That was the best decision in my life. It was a boy team and they were 2-3 years older than me. They all had the nice muscular, athletic body . I was afraid they dont accept me because of the age and body difference,but I was wrong ,they were awesome. We always wore speedos for practice , but that time I dont think about it or care until one day. Before one practice our coach had come in the locker room and brought a big box. He said in the next week it will be a big competition, so everybody choose one from the box and meet at the pool upstairs. The box was full with legskins and male bodysuits. I picked a blue legskin and meanwhile i tried to pull up i got a feeling.I getting excited and little bit dizzy. After I pull op completly , instant get hard on because of the feeling of the swimwear.I looked around and omg,the others look so good. The clothes fits perfectly on their body, one of them tried to hide his bulge,but doen’t work. Its clearly shows every part of their body. I really liked what i saw, especially our team captain,who pick a grey bodysuit. I dont have to tell,that was a great day and a lot of other things happened that day but that’s an another story. From that day I always waited the next practice.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Sounds interesting, please tell more.:)
syndro
posted 8 years ago
Nothing wrong with your english. lovely story. Thanks
danol
posted 7 years ago
After a couple of meter in the pool ,our team captain, lets just call Ben,he decides he prefer the legskin more than the bodysuit so he jump out from the pool and goes down to the locker to change. we had to wait him so everybody jump out and lined up. I almost got a heartattack when i looked around. Their wet swimwwear stuck to their bodies and their cocks and muscles was so visible. I get hard on again and my cock push the legskin so hard almost it was painful. I tried to hide but it was hopeless. When Ben came back he looked more better then before with his low rise legskin and naked top. At the end of the practice while I'm showering I heard somebody came in and the next moment Ben slapped my butt and grapped my cock. We both still wear our swimwear. I felt his hard penis pushed my butt.Tomorrow after school -said he-come my house. At his house next day I saw his room first time.It was full with trophys and pictures with famous athlete ,who all wear lycra. After I graduate i hope u will be the next captain.-said Ben.-"U need to develop but are good swimmer and u also love the wear.I noticed it yesterday at practice". I know he was right,but I cant reply. We talked a lot. At the end of day i get a new friend.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

PauGev
posted 7 years ago
This is a pretty good story!