Basic Membership

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
As I've said before, I think it is discriminating against those guy's who I want to rate but can't, due to the limited views per day. This gives an unfair disadvantage to those guy's who have great pics but cannot be rated, as they deserve to be. Therefore, you can end up with guy's at the top of table who might not necessarily be there, if there was a level playing field. But no one seems to listen. I can well understand that guy's who have Premium membership need to have advantages over those that don't. But why is the limited viewing down to the number of profiles you view? I can understand a limit on viewing individual photo's but not profiles. Also, I'm not bothered about using the cam so why not restrict cam viewing instead?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 8 years ago
Hi there, This is a good point and I see your reasoning. Since the ratings happen on photos rather than profiles, however, wouldn't it not make much a difference if the profile views were unlimited but photos not? Would be interested in your opinion as it's useful to us. The fact is that you can see a large amount of each photo from visiting the profile, so it would reduce some of the advantage of membership for premium users. Thanks for your suggestion.