Goodbye - Summer Sale

Sell your gear
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Hi guys, Time has come for me to take on new challenges and to get on with a new chapter. In order to do so I am selling quite some gear. You will recognise some of the suits which I used in pictures, others are just too loose or don't do it for my anymore. A few of them were up here already but did not make it to the initial buyer (problems with payments or postage) so these are for sale again. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. N 1 Speedo suit Speedo suit back eBay Link 2 Team Belgium suit Sold Team Belgium suit back Sold 3 Skil suit Sold Skil suit back Sold 4 Team GB 2010 suit Team GB 2010 suit back eBay Link 5 Team NL suit Reserved Team NL suit back Reserved 6 NetApp suit NetApp suit back eBay Link 7 Team GB 2016 suit Team GB 2016 suit back eBay Link 8 Team England 2014 suit Reserved 9 Kraft skate suit Reserved Kraft skate suit back Reserved 10 Team GB Beijing 2008 suit Team GB Beijing 2008 suit back eBay Link
Last edited: 8 years ago
lycraman99
posted 8 years ago
Can't wait to get my bid in! Awesome stuff man!
GeelongCyclist
posted 8 years ago
Team England 2014 and GB 2016. Definitely cover costs to Melbourne, Australia.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
The list has been updated and the links to the eBay auctions added. The suits that are reserved cannot be found on eBay because they will be sold to guys on this website. If you have any questions, let me know. At no point auctions will be stopped.
Last edited: 8 years ago
tightrubber75
posted 8 years ago
Thanks for selling me before the ebay auctions!
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Hi guys, After almost 5 years (in total) it's time for me to say goodbye. Tomorrow, Monday, will be the last day on here. I'd like to thank all of you for the likes, many coments and lovely messages. Some of you became true friends over the years and that's amazing especially for the crazy world we live in. It was a great pleasure to make all these pictures for you. I hope we can stay in touch. For the ones that would love to, add me on Skype 'lycraguy88' or on Tumblr under the same name where more pics will go online soon. I'm happy to provide my Whatsapp for those who want to. Apart from that the eBay auctions are still on for some hours. It's nice to see the first pic appearing from Tightrubber75 in my white Skil suit. I hope to see you again at some point. Nick