masculine guys in pantyhose

How I got into Spandex
didoo59
posted 8 years ago
hi from france i am quite happy to see that even if there is a section pantyhose in this amazing site, nobody ever stared a chat about men in sheer talking about me, i wear pantyhose every single day and love it some people around me know about my pantyhose; now i feel quite easy to wear discreetly in public under jeans, lycar shorts and jammer i would love to know more about the way you wear your sheer and where you live i hope you will get back to me didoo
blacktights1906
posted 8 years ago
Hi didoo, I love wearing pantyhose as well. It would be nice to chat more about wearing pantyhose. I wear it openly when running. I have also worn dark colours with shorts during winter. There is very little attention paid from other people which shows that no one cares so much when guys wear pantyhose. Cheers, Matt
showtime
posted 8 years ago
I love wearing pantyhose under short shorts when cycling. Nobody seems to notice. I love the way it feels when I get aroused and I'm on my bike. Usually,when I take a break, I like to pull my shorts up and to the side thus exposing my semi-hard cock. I have been wearing pantyhose for 30years and I continue to enjoy it.

Magna1Magna1 liked this.

biglad_cj
posted 8 years ago
this is the hottest vid I have seen with guys wearing stockings and tights! http://www.redtube.com/517802
husky407
posted 7 years ago
There are a few of us that wear panty hose for function, as well as fun. On our version of cold days here in Florida, panty hose make a nice lightweight warm alternative to wearing long johns. I work in construction management, and am outside allot. If it happens to be one of the few cold days here in Florida, I've got my panty hose on under my jeans. Nice and warm. And I sleep in them sometimes too.