Spandex sex

Encounters
popitinya
posted 8 years ago
you ever have on your spandex and just feel so sexy that it makes you cum?

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

hotload3
posted 8 years ago
MMMM yes!!

popitinyapopitinya liked this.

fastwoody
posted 8 years ago
all the time :)

popitinyapopitinya,skoveeskovee liked this.

warau_lion
posted 8 years ago
I cum in spandex a lot, just last night in a full spandex suit, full coverage :)

popitinya
posted 8 years ago
I mean you catch yourself rubbing your cock and balls and down to the ass you go..
jockhk
posted 8 years ago
It's much better to rub with someone else in spandex too.

popitinyapopitinya,hotload3hotload3 liked this.

popitinya
posted 8 years ago
Yea I know! The friction of spandex to spandex sends chills through my spine. Bulge to bulge! And butt to butt! 😍😍

hotload3
posted 8 years ago
"Yea I know! The friction of spandex to spandex sends chills through my spine. Bulge to bulge! And butt to butt! 😍😍" MMM MAN TO MAN COCK TO COCK INCASED IN SPANDEX.........fuk yah!!!!

popitinyapopitinya,skoveeskovee liked this.

popitinya
posted 8 years ago
hotload3 you sound like my type of guy. just that tingling sensation you get on your hard cock with the spandex between. makes you do strange things when you take off. hmmmm

hotload3
posted 8 years ago
Mmmmmm love that feelin also

warau_lion
posted 8 years ago
I love playing with both of us in full lycra suits, it feels so great the rubbing together of bulge on bulge and everywhere else too :) It is great the way lycra slips against lycra mmmmmm, makes me horny :)
Lycra SA
posted 8 years ago
Best feeling ever. I go out in Lycra shorts and come home after and I'm so horny i have to shoot!!!

Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
that's what spandex is best for--getting hard in it, shooting a load in it, being smothered in it, and then walking around in your cum-soaked spandex!
kinikispeedo
posted 8 years ago
just cant beat pumping a hot load into lycra cycle kit, or letting a mate spunk their load up the crack of your lycra, it feels ace as his spunk starts to soak through...mmm
popitinya
posted 8 years ago
You guys are making this interesting! Keep it cum'n.. Make me wanna shoot a load now!!
jockhk
posted 8 years ago
Love to swap spandex pants with partner after he spunk his load in it and I'd rub my hard cock in his cum soaked pants until I blow.
popitinya
posted 8 years ago
jockhk now that sounds breathtaking... a nice hot load waiting on your cock's arrival
jockhk
posted 8 years ago
Went to the beach the other day with a buddy, it was a hot day and we got very sweaty. We striped down to our swim wears without going to the changing room. I was wearing a very tight pair of red speedo and he a yellow tong, we swapped them in the open, the warmth and sweat of each other's made us very hard. His tong was so small it couldn't even cover my hard cock completely, but then I'm not shy. We fooled around groping each other's bulge and somehow attracted an audience, so we went into the sea and did some more there; rubbing our bulges and occasionally get our hard cocks out to play, it was such fun!
popitinya
posted 8 years ago
I bet that was a freaking awesome day for you guys.. I'm looking for that kind of thing!!
jockhk
posted 8 years ago