Posting pictures !

Suggestions and site feedback
Peterskin
posted 8 years ago
Hey Boys! I am a little concern about guys posting endless pictures of same shot, same gear just getting boring! :( Please 1,2,3 is enough Not 15 in the row :( Probably some of You going to hate me for that post but Please save the space ;) Who is agree let me know, if you are brave enough ;) I do understand that there is a lot pay members here but Please Do Not Abused ;)

mogwaimogwai liked this.

Zebraho
posted 8 years ago
Yes i agree sone have too many of same shot! also now I see some profiles with NO photos at all. . Is this allowed? and another thing that annoys me is someone looks at my photos so I go to look at his and they are ALL PRIVATE. .. not even one to give an idea if who he is ... not good!
Exhibitionist
posted 8 years ago
I'm a bit annoyed with seeing profiles that has naked photos or of just their cocks or arse when this site is meant to be about lycra etc. If they want to show off their cock, they should go a different website. I am unlikely to response to any profiles with those kind of photos because that is not why I am a member of this site.
tetsuya
posted 8 years ago
hopefully my profile intrigues because i am not getting the hits i think i should be getting.