Melbourne fitness meets

Sports Meetups
damien100
posted 8 years ago
Hi. Just after buddies to catch up with for a casual run, swim or bike ride. I used to be really into triathlons but have fallen out of shape a little over the summer so hoping I can find someone who can help whip me back into shape again. I find there's nothing like the motivation of a hot fit guy to perv at while working out, and love checking out some of the talent in hot running tights on the tracks, a snug cycling kit or speedos at the pool. So if you're in the Melbourne area and are a bi, gay, or str8 curious guy who is into showing off your body while keeping fit, are really good at encouraging along a training mate, don't mind letting me undress you in mind (and maybe for real if things progressed), then get in touch and we'll line up a training session. If we do meet up I like to be discrete and just chat during some training together, get to find out more about each other and see if it could be a regular thing. And if we do train together ... make sure you're wearing your hottest gear because I love a guy who isn't afraid to show off his assets.

ayerayer liked this.

Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
happy to train if you are looking.