Two stage isolator cock and ball pump to fill my lycra gear

Swaps
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
Hi guys, I'm 27yo and I would love to wrestle with a big cock and visible balls. I also like to show off my package in tight trunks at swimming or going to the gym. I think the isolator pump would help but it is really expensive. Is here anyone who has this isolator pump and don't neet it any more?
BunnGman
posted 8 years ago
I two love pumping and have invented a Strap that will hold your gains after you pump and keep you hard for hours showing bulge while your running errands [color="red"][size="9"]Order yours here[/size][/color] Enjoy and keep pumping!
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
posted by: BunnGman
I two love pumping and have invented a Strap that will hold your gains after you pump and keep you hard for hours showing bulge while your running errands [color="red"][size="9"]Order yours here[/size][/color] Enjoy and keep pumping!
ok thank you for this ad ;) but I'm looking for a pump
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
Bump
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
Any News? :)
gayscotsman
posted 8 years ago
Just buy a cheap pump to start with
petem
posted 8 years ago
Not used a pump yet, so 'scuse my ignorance :-) How long can the effects of pumping your cock last? Would really like to keep that bulge for as long as possible! PX
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
posted by: gayscotsman
Just buy a cheap pump to start with
Hi, I startet with a normal air pump a few years ago (I think I was 18 yo). Two years ago I bought a Bathmate. But both versions are just for the cock. I want bigger balls and it is ok when the result is just for a few hours. I want to go to sport and show off :)
bulgefr
posted 8 years ago
my advise : pumping needs to be done correctly to achieve the right outcome. Bathmate is fun but more a marketing toy. Pumping needs to be done step by step. Most cheap cylinders etc sell the idea of having a long and satisfying dick by using them, but its not about that at all. Pumping means work out and the right cylinders to create the Vakuum. LA Pump or thick wall offer them as well as 665 in LA. They are the best ones. Expensive but ,most of the stuf on the market is for guys who get complaints from their wifes etc. Pumping is about creating a temporary growth pf volume including dick and balls. Some do only the dick which i personally dont suggest. Start with a smalleer cylinder to git in both balls and dick. Chose the right size, meaning one finger should fit in the enrance while your package is in there. Drink lost of water , try to have a warm shower before preparing them and pump progessively. It should not hurt but give you a feeling just below pain, do 20 min to start with. If very hairy trim trim a bit to avoid air coming in or shave if you like. USe lube on both cock and balls to have the cylinder stick to the body and also the dick inside not being glued to the wall which happens when theres no lube on the dick. After te first 20 min massage abit and start again. I advise a lube caled fistpowder or fuckpowder as it is organic and easy to rinse, not as silicone based ones which will stain everything. The lubes mentioned above dont stain anything and dont harm the body , the cylinders or the chair carpet etc. Its actaully a powder that is mixed with water ( similar to j lube but not harming the difference is that it is not harmnig body and toys. The lube is available in many coutries or on fistpowder.com or www.dark-ink.com For more infos pm me if needed and i ll try to help have fun

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

funboyNbg
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys, any news about a two stage isolator pump? If anyone don't need it anymore, please let me know :)