Teacher or Coach

Encounters
ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
Did anyone have a teacher or coach who wore spandex? Huge fantasy of mine and I'd love to hear them.
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
My X-country coach would with bra tops on runs with the team.
bispandex
posted 7 years ago
My wrestling coach used to have shiny blue singlet
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
Basketball coach wore spandex jammer .....huge basket when he striped to them in the LOCKERROOM !!!!!

cycledudeoccycledudeoc liked this.

mph
posted 7 years ago
i has a couple of female PE teacher who happily wore leotards and leggings to teach in - one of them would just wear leotard and leggings most of the time,
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: mph
i has a couple of female PE teacher who happily wore leotards and leggings to teach in - one of them would just wear leotard and leggings most of the time,
Lucky man, that never happened for us!
Lycraman74
posted 6 years ago
When I was at school or P.E. teachers wore tracksuits. When it came to teaching they would wear swim trunks for the swimming class and shorts for the running class. But one of the teachers I liked used to go to the exercise room after school . I would love spying on him as he sometimes wore lycra shorts or tights and sometimes he wore nice shiny tight wrestling singlets . they all showed off everything nothing for the imagination.

flyhardflyhard,cycledudeoccycledudeoc liked this.

Number29
posted 6 years ago
My PE teacher at middle school wore the same running tights every day for the 3 years I was there. He was a funny little bald man though so it wasn't really a huge fantasy!
tightshortslover
posted 6 years ago
My PE teacher would wear running tights under his tracksuit in the winter and compression shorts under his loose shorts in the summer. Once I forgot (not for real, but that's what I told him) my short for afternoon workout and I borrowed his compression shorts. Of course I had a bit of solo fun in them before washing and returning them!!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
HOT,IM SELL ,NEW USED OR , CUM FILLED GEAR, PRIVATLY , OR ON,"IOFFER"