next heroes in london

London
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
[color="red"]Im interested to be in the next heroes that is going to be i guess next july ion london, and i never have been there, is somebody going and wanna enjoy it together? Let me know....
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Hey man, I've never been but certainly up for checking it out. Be nice not to go alone.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I haven't been for a while but was thinking about going in July having missed June's.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Anyone who doesn't join me on the 2nd for pride, I'll see you on the 3rd at heroes.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I love to visit heroes sumtym. Sounds so cool :D Too bad im over in N.Ireland at th mintue
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Might not be able to do it tomorrow as am working in the afternoon and don't know what time I will finish - but we live 15mins walk away from Heros,or 1 tube stop, so more than happy to host a before or after "get together" sometime if anyone interested ?
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
How many guys go to this club?? Anyone give me some sort of numbers. Looking to go to next month when back in town.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I'm heading over later, anyone else coming?
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Tonight was quiet with about 20 people or so. Normally 30 or 40 on a good night.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
So annoyed I couldn't make it!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Yep - the numbers were probably down because of Pride . . . Will be trying for the next one myself . .
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Anyone going to the party tonight?