My first under armour shirt

How I got into Spandex
CleverHans
posted 9 years ago
Hi guys I thought I would post on here my experience, I'm not gay so I hope no-one finds it weird! My first experience with spandex was back in academy school. The underarmour/compression shirt phase had just started and I remember having no idea what it was until in a P.E class. I was getting changed and not really paying any attention to those around me when my friend tapped me on the shoulder and said "feel this, it feels really weird". I turned around and he was wearing a skin tight, longsleve black under armour shirt. I remember it had silver dots going up the arms of it for grip. He invited me to stroke his arm (to feel the shirt in a harmless way obviously), and my heart actually skipped a beat. Trying to keep my cool I acted uninterested but I couldn't stop looking at his exposed arms whenever he wore it. I remember thinking how shiny it was and longing to know what it felt like, and purposely brushing up against people wearing them and grabbing their arms in contact sports, just to get a feel of it! Looking back a lot of the guys must have liked the feel of it because one would often see them stroking their arms absent-mindedly, or pulling the sleeve of the under armour shirt over their hands, people even started to wear them under their normal clothes. Anyway, things got even better because as time went on a lot more people bought the exact same shirt (it must have been one of the only ones the school shop stocked), until I was one of the only people without one. Things finally came to a head one really cold day when my P.E teacher came in, saw that I wasn't wearing an under armour shirt and asked if someone would lend me their's. A fella who was excluded that day lent me his, the same black under armour shirt with silver dots up the arms. I remember almost being sick with anticipation, feeling the silky smooth material over my arms and body, when we went outside the fact that it was raining made the shirt feel even better. The best part? He told me to take it home to get it washed! After that I cracked and bought one of my own. I always wanted an excuse to wear it socially and at that time a lot of people wore it under their normal clothes eg. T-Shirts, however things didn't work out as my girlfriend hated it with a passion, so I made do with casually mentioning spandex/ compression wear in conversation which strangely I get a rush off!
swimcmk
posted 9 years ago
Very nice.
sulde93
posted 9 years ago
I can't believe this! But I have almost exactly the same story! I'm assuming you are talking about this shirt: Only in black? These are the best feeling under armour shirts around, they feel so smooth and silky and the grip dots feel so good! Pity they discontinued them, as the more recent ones do not feel anywhere near as good. Does anyone know if there are any photos / videos on the web with people wearing this shirt?
Carson
posted 8 years ago
Is this what you guys are talking about?? I went through all the photos on my blog and found these. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/addictedtounderarmour
Last edited: 8 years ago
ifitz86
posted 8 years ago
posted by: sulde93
I can't believe this! But I have almost exactly the same story! I'm assuming you are talking about this shirt: Only in black? These are the best feeling under armour shirts around, they feel so smooth and silky and the grip dots feel so good! Pity they discontinued them, as the more recent ones do not feel anywhere near as good. Does anyone know if there are any photos / videos on the web with people wearing this shirt?
I'd love to hear your whole story man.
sulde93
posted 8 years ago
posted by: Carson
Is this what you guys are talking about?? I went through all the photos on my blog and found these. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/addictedtounderarmour
Yes! that's the exact one! or this for example http://fullbodylycra.tumblr.com/post/65512040034 let me know if you find any more! :) Great blog by the way!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

spankbang
posted 8 years ago
My ex wore that shirt all the time after hockey practice, wishing I got pics now it is so hot! and you're right it feels far better than current UA jerseys.
sulde93
posted 7 years ago
David Lee Roth wore the exact shirt we are all talking about at the 2015 BMA's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8Z7EiyKms In his usual eccentric fashion I might add! Have any of you guys found any more images or videos of hotties in this shirt?(David is a tad too old for me lol)