Thong shopping in NYC.

New York City
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Does anyone know of a great shop or two in NYC where one can buy some sexy thongs? I'm talking Joe Snyder, Gregg and the like. Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Are all of the thong shops gone??
Yback
posted 8 years ago
try rainbow station on 8th Ave.
surincises
posted 8 years ago
It's hard to find brands like Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder, etc. You can find Andrew Christian, and you can find off-brands, but it's not what it was even five years ago sadly.
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
posted by: surincises
It's hard to find brands like Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder, etc. You can find Andrew Christian, and you can find off-brands, but it's not what it was even five years ago sadly.
I know. You used to be able to find thongs all,over. Now they're online. I suppose guys are bashful about buying them in person
hotthong1
posted 8 years ago
I think Nasty Pig is still open, but does not carry other brands of thongs. While shopping online is good, buying over the counter is a great experience (as well as using the change room to try on and check fit :-)!).
surincises
posted 7 years ago
I just found out about a place called Pure Seduction right next to the movie theater on 6th/W4th that carries a ton of thongs from German brands I've been looking for for a while (mostly Manstore and Bruno Banani). Legitimately first store on years in NYC to have more than a few thongs, and they're pretty good design wise. Apparently they've been open four months, haha. No clue how I missed them, I eat ramen nearby all the time. Welp.