first experience in lycra

How I got into Spandex
tights84
posted 9 years ago
what really got you into lycra/spandex etc? how old was you and what gear did you first try and why?
swimcmk
posted 9 years ago
13 years old and it was a speedo.
Last edited: 9 years ago
tights84
posted 9 years ago
me too well i was about 10 wearing mums tights swimsuits and loved speedos too
xemtumes
posted 9 years ago
Soft silky nylon running shorts , grey . I cut the liner out for maximum exposure , The was 16 the year was 1986 . I loved soft nylon shorts especially almost see thru . I would cut the liner out , there -fore exposing my sexy yves marten , or calvin cline panties through these cute shorts . felt sooo sexy .. [color="blue"]

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

tights84
posted 9 years ago
xemtumes me too used to wear mums panties and tights
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
about 12 and wearing dad's speedo. LOVE IT!!
swimcmk
posted 9 years ago
14 and it was speedo. I watched the Olympic diving competitions and I had to have a speedo after watching all those hot guys. I joined my Jr high swim team soon after that so I could buy a full body swim suit.
Last edited: 9 years ago

ifitz86ifitz86,SteveBLUFSteveBLUF liked this.

cardinal2007
posted 8 years ago
I didn't really think about it until I found that wearing regular underwear with sweatpants or shorts wasn't really going to work comfortably, I was already 31 when I started cycling. So I bought bike shorts, at first I thought it was weird that I thought I felt sexy when wearing them. I would notice other guys on the trail or the road wearing cycling shorts or tights and wonder how they could expose themselves like that, the tight clothing is kind of revealing. Eventually I realized I was thinking of those guys long after they passed me. Never really thought of guys as sexy, but there is something about bike shorts or tights that is just so hot. I don't know that I would want to see guys otherwise, but I realized guys can be really sexy wearing cycling gear, especially as they pass you.

ayerayer,SteveBLUFSteveBLUF liked this.

Lycraman74
posted 7 years ago
the first time I wore spandex was after I caught my dad watching wrestling in a tight shiny yellow wrestling singlet.He caught me watching him and told me he had bought one just like his as he knew I was gay and staring at guys on the beach in speedos and thongs.
calarkbuff
posted 7 years ago
In my first dance class at 13, put on gray tights and seeing my bulge in tights for the first time and I was hooked!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
13 - school made us wear tight jammers for swimming (no board shorts) first pair was short navy blue jammers
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
OMG I WAS 12 an it was seeing all the hot teens in their tight skimpy speedos..........i had to have one...........i blasted immediately once i put my first one on.........YUMMMMMMMM

SteveBLUFSteveBLUF liked this.

kinikispeedo
posted 7 years ago
Just what speedos and lycra shorts were made for.. spunking a whole load of cum into...mmmmmm

detective
posted 7 years ago
At swim school, 8 years old. Didn't think then how much pleasure speedos would give me when I got older.

mazdaspeed_vz
posted 7 years ago
I started masturbating since young, like 7 or 8, using my swim speedos (I swam since young). Always loved the feel of lycra, until one day my parents bought one for me -- and it was unlined! That's when it really happened. That's when I started using lycra to masturbate. Then I started getting lycra shorts, also unlined (they were more common before) and continued masturbating with those. Until one day, I was maybe 10, jerking off with a red Nike super thin lycra short, and I came for the first time! I can still remember how I shot, time and time again, the smell, how hot it was against my body and the whole short getting filled with cum.

gaysexgaysex,Lycra SALycra SA,SteveBLUFSteveBLUF,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

SteveBLUF
posted 7 years ago
This is a link to my lycra/spandex experience which I posted here a while ago. I would have been around 5 or 6 yrs old. I guess I really am gay LOL Let me know what you think and I welcome any comments or your own experience. https://www.spandexparty.com/yaf/yaf_postst3833_SUPER-Bulge.aspx
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
A borrowed Speedo at 13yo!