Safety when swapping

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hopefully this space will be fun for everyone who's bored of their gear. HOWEVER - MJSM Consulting (Spandex-party.com) is not responsible for items being lost or stolen etc. You swap at your own risk! Some ideas for safety: 1, How well do you know them? Do they have lots of pics that look genuine? Have you spoken to them on the phone? 2, Send, and request sending by recorded mail so that you can track that it arrived. 3, Consider not swapping anything that you wouldn't mind losing. Any other ideas from swappers? - reply and i'll put them on here.

got2weargot2wear liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I think a swap photo gallery should be created! A condition of swapping on this site will be for each person swapping to post a pic of themselves in the old gear. Then when the gear is received, that guy takes a pic of himself in the new gear and links it up to the original pic. Everyone can then vote on who is hotter in the gear. That will encourage even swaps and not to f-someone over. It also gets everyone involved so we can see the gear on two studs. Sounds like a cool idea, no?

UnderbearUnderbear liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I don't think a photo is needed to prove they own the item. I think if you are going to trade with someone you should at least trust them and know who they are, I mean they're going to have your HOME ADDRESS. Think that's something far more important then a thong or pair of shorts. For bigger item's like Skinsuits then yes. A Photo should be posted! H.B.I.C

lycraboy87lycraboy87 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I think that's a good idea - I was thinking that this forum could have those things so the thread for each item could have the photos etc. You can upload pictures with your posts..