Become one of our Spandex Party Boys!

Spandex Party competitions
SPDesigner
posted 9 years ago
Now we know you boys love a competition! 2015 will see us recruit our first set of Spandex Party Boys.... How exciting! Spandex 2.0 is oh so very close, and along with our new website, brand and features we want you guys to be represented in the form of a professional photoshoot in London with real members. You will need to be confident, sexy and most importantly, an active member. The photos taken will be featured across the website with your permission. Our photoshoot will be in London, UK at the end of January 2015, so please consider this when entering. As part of the reward you will receive digital versions of all of your professionally shot photos. If you would like to apply to become a SpandexParty Boy for 2015, please reply to this thread with what you think is your best picture and you will be entered into the competition. Simple! Winners will be announced on Friday, January 9th 2015. Any questions feel free to PM myself or Mike. K
Last edited: 9 years ago

flurricflurric liked this.

acelycra
posted 9 years ago
Would you need face pics?

SPDesignerSPDesigner liked this.

Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Hi SPDesigner, I would love to apply. Profile Picture BR, Nick
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Damn! Wish it was a little closer to home :( Will be great to see though!

SPDesigner
posted 9 years ago
Thanks early birds for your entries, i've added you all. Acelycra we will need face pics if possible as your face will be in the images we use on the site if picked. Cheers, K
acelycra
posted 9 years ago
Shame, I would be up for it without face pics
canadianspeedo
posted 9 years ago
If I lived in London I would also loved to apply. This would be a fun photoshoot.
SPDesigner
posted 9 years ago
Hey AceLycra, Sorry about that :( CanadianSpeedo, Maybe next year we'll shoot somewhere else, give some more of you a chance to apply. K
canadianspeedo
posted 9 years ago
Sounds good, I'd wear what ever you guys wanted me to. It would be fun
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Yea! Let me know if you ever do a west cost USA shoot...

thongedBCN
posted 9 years ago
Would like to apply.....
spandexLON
posted 9 years ago
Well I have truly passed my boy age but I love spandex and a party, so why not ;) https://www.spandex-party.com/Photos/2012-12-19/Large/07ef45d8-a4fd-4208-b860-ddbb313a4d60.jpg (does this link work? If not, happy to send you a pic)

dex311
posted 9 years ago
Hello! I would love to represent the middle aged guys! Thanks, Dex311

SPDesigner
posted 9 years ago
Thanks Guys! I've added all that wish to apply. @SingletBro - Will Do @spandexLON - Link works fine :) @Dex311 - The attachment no longer seems to work. Feel free to PM me face pic. Merry Christmas. K
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
http://www.spandex-party.com/Photos/2013-5-20/Large/a21b7dbd-aacb-42c4-972f-d5698ec86eed.jpg - I'd enjoy that though would be shy about having my face online so probably not right for the job.
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
https://www.spandex-party.com/Public/Profile.aspx?ID=58561&Page=0&p=261743 - I love lycra so why not give this a go, stranger things have happened.
SPDesigner
posted 9 years ago
Thank-you new entrants :) Reward Update - I've managed to wrangle something I think you might be interested in. [size="9"]1 Year Complimentary Membership[/size] Yes! All selected members will receive a 1 year complimentary membership. Just to recap on what we are offering and what we need from entrants. What we need - Clear face picture - Availability end of January for the shoot. What you'll get - Free professional photo shoot in London, UK (Please consider when entering) - Free digital version of all shots taken - Images will be featured throughout the new website and rotated on login page - Free 1 year Complimentary membership for all winners We may also ask SP boys to come back for additional shoots, events and parties throughout the year to represent SpandexParty.
Last edited: 9 years ago
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
https://www.spandex-party.com/Public/Profile.aspx?ID=72633&Page=0&p=280007 would our face be in the photoshoots? or can it be cropped?

gudelaunegudelaune liked this.