out of curiousity

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I may be Bi-curious perhaps but consider myself as a str8ght guy just with a huge tight clothes fetsih. Tight stuff such as leather, spandex, nylon ect. After years of being single i was thinking of how it would be to have fetish sex with a nice looking athletic guy. I did it some time ago and it was hot but weird somehow. Now i know how it feels and maybe i have another spandexfun session with some guy. Funny though it is only a particular guy who looks good ( face ) and does keep in shape i mean athletic even at competiton level. Because i am an cyclist myself, the only reason i would try out sex with a guy would be with one who is physical into shape as well. Are there any other str8ght or bi-curious guys who have same thoughts? edit: ok my story in short i forgot. I had contact by such a forum like this and after some messages we did see us for a spandex experience. I was nervous and had never been with a guy before. So i had a couple of drinks before i got "loose" so to speak. I was surprised by myself how far i went, licking and sucking on his cycling shorts bulge. But it was hot having my face very close to his hard throbbing cock in spandexs cycling shorts. We did shoot our load on our gear. After that fetish experiment it was all over with my thoughts wanted to forget it right away, because it felt somehow weird having had sex with a guy, as a straight fella. But you know, i don't regret it. It was hot he is an easy going guy so that made it better for me. Maybe i do have another fetish sex with a guy as i said before, who knows.
Last edited: 13 years ago
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I always fantasized about having some spandex fun (fun, not sex, meaning no penetration) with another guy, but only in full coverage either latex or spandex - preferably latex though :) I don't know how far I would go, depends on the situation and since I am not attracted by guys, his face would be of no importance whether he was handsome or not, but he would have to look good in gear, he wouldn't have to be a professional athlete though. Seen many guys on this site that look really good in gear even though they don't look like they are working out :) Bottom line - I don't live alone and I don't think I'd travel to another country to have fun with another guy - first it's too much effort and second I don't have enough courage :) having spandex encounter with some "locals" would be out of the question since I'd rather stay anonymous