night swim workout and the best surprise of my life

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
It was a long day of work, but I needed to just get my swim workout in, no matter how late it was. I headed to the gym, and after I was done with my swim I came out to relax in the steam room. As I came out of the pool, I noticed one other person swimming. I could tell she was a woman because of the one piece suit. The steam felt very relaxing and my fully shaved body just started giving in and softening. There is always something about being in a steam room that I find sexy and exciting. Just as I was relaxing, the woman that was in the pool walked in with a towel around her lower body. “Hi there” she said with a deeply sexy voice. The sound was like that of someone that’s on some sort of supplements, as she had very athletic arms and was really cut. A couple of minutes went by and we started chatting about swim training and how hard it was. I shared that I loved swimming because of how it works my shoulders and back. She came closer to feel them and said: “yep, they are nice and hard”. She had big perky round breasts, and I could see her perfectly centered nipples through the royal blue one piece swimsuit. “Do you have any energy left for a workout?” She asked. “There’s always something left” I replied. She got on her knees and started kissing my already hard and thumping cock through the thin unlined layer of lycra of my jammers. After kissing, she pulled down my shorts and revealed my 8 inch, cut and shaved, hard cock. She looked at it with a grin and said “that’s nice”, after which she slowly put it in her mouth and starting sucking it very slowly. Her mouth was really warm. It was very different than anything I had felt before, like she already knew how to do it and what I wanted. I pre came a lot while she was doing it. I was in heaven. “Wanna make it mutual?” She asked after a couple of minutes into the best blowjob of my life. “Sure!” I said. I was eager to see what her pussy lips could look like, perfectly shaved, wet and thick. Waiting for me to go in. It was all pictured clear in my head. She stood up and let her towel down, only to reveal what was the best surprise of my life. I was in shock after what I saw. It was a shemale! Her long cock was coming out of her one piece, and I could already see her swollen cock head with some precum. “I don’t swim during the day that often, you see. People judge too much sometimes” “I understand” I replied. “Is that ok?” She asked me, without knowing that I have been a bisexual for a few years now, with an obvious attraction to shemales. “Of course it’s ok” I said. We started kissing as I grabbed her cock and started stroking her. It was a dream. Her cock was over 10 inches long, over 5 inches in girth, perfectly shaved and uncut, and I could see her veins too. I finished pulling her swimsuit out of the way and sat in front of her standing up. My mouth was watering rivers. I started to put her huge cock in my mouth and I slowly started the motion. I moved long and slow as her cock got bigger and bigger. She grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth slowly. I was getting really hard and more precum was coming out of my swimsuit. She moaned, and I could feel her salty precum in my mouth. I wanted to keep going. She grabbed my head and said: “C’mon, I have a better idea”. We walked out of the steam room and into the empty locker rooms. The staff had already left for the day and we were on our own in the gym. When we got to the benches, she turned around as I glanced her perfectly ripped back and the back seam of her wet swimsuit going up her ass. She leaned forward towards the wall and looked back at me. I moved the back of her swimsuit out of the way to reveal her perfectly shaved and clean ass hole. It was already gaping. I spit on my hand and lubricated my shaft as I started to get inside. It was tight so I moved slowly, but I was really hard. I thrusted inside of her for a few minutes, feeling like never before in my life. “I want it all in” she said. I already felt like cumming, so I thrusted faster as I grabbed her by her hips and then released what I felt were at least 8 huge squirts of cums. “Oh my god” she said as I pulled out and moaned, and kept squirting as I was pulling myself out of her ass. I was dizzy but wanted to go on. I could see my cum coming out of her hole, dripping tons down her leg. “It’s my turn” she said. I kneeled on the bench as she pulled down my jammer. All I felt next was pain, but the kind of pain that I wanted to keep on feeling, after she started sliding her monster cock inside of me. I was again in heaven. She slowly started to thrust as she grabbed me by my hips. She thrusted for a few minutes and I started to feel her hot precum inside of me. What an amazing feeling. “Cum inside of me, it’s ok” I said, excited. “Not yet” she replied. She slowly pulled out and I turned around. “I want to cum inside your mouth” she said. “We can do that too”. I quickly got on my knees as I started to put her in my mouth, and looked up to her big, round perky tits covered by the swimsuit. She was grabbing my head as I did it and I started feel some of her precum again. “I’m gonna cum!” was all I heard, as I felt a strong and hot shot of cum in the back of my throat. And then a couple more. She moaned as she pulled out and I was gagging with her sweet cum. “It feels amazing she said!” It seemed like she couldn’t stop cumming, as she squirted in my face for a couple of times before exhausting. It was the hottest sex encounter of my life. “My name is Mariana” she said. “Nice to meet you”.

n2nlovern2nlover,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Very nice!!!!

mazdaspeed_vzmazdaspeed_vz liked this.

hotload3
posted 9 years ago
MMMMMM wowowowo grrrreat story…………that would b a totally treat……thanks for the post
hotload3
posted 9 years ago
MMMM an the hot sexy pix attached……….just awesome
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
That's workout I want from Mariana lol I want see pic her that suit lol so hot I want workout like that wearing a release swimsuit in thong lol competition mmmm.
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
What an amazing story...i can only hope to have that sort of experience!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Yes, good to keep fit.