Nothing but a condom...

Hot pics from the internet
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Let me know if you like this too...and whether you've got some hot pics! ;-)
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is really hot!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
yeah mate love condoms here too.
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Yup, condoms are hot!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
this is a hot vid, they flip flop but keep the condom on when they're being fucking and shoot in them at the end... http://www.xvideos.com/video2937535/antonio_madeira_and_shane_ericson_morning_wood_3-31-08_
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
PHWOAR, that vid is awesome, I love the sight of a cock in a condom,especially when stretched over the ball sack as well, check out my pics on gearfetish.com, ID brixtonlycra to see how much I love it :-)
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Here's another...yum!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
wow...wow...wow
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
posted by: lobitout
PHWOAR, that vid is awesome, I love the sight of a cock in a condom,especially when stretched over the ball sack as well, check out my pics on gearfetish.com, ID brixtonlycra to see how much I love it :-)
lovely pics on GF, lobitout, thanks for the link! i love cock and ball sheaths too .. love to fuck with one on. Mmmm .. am using Skins condoms now .. longer, a firmer fit and give me a raging hardon when i play with guys. PX
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
fucking hot boys, thanks for share i love als condoms nothings hotter than cum inside them cheers xx
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
posted by: petem
lovely pics on GF, lobitout, thanks for the link! i love cock and ball sheaths too .. love to fuck with one on. Mmmm .. am using Skins condoms now .. longer, a firmer fit and give me a raging hardon when i play with guys. PX
SOUNDS HOT... What chance did I missed (ages ago) HAHA... But anyway thanks for this thread and nice nice pics... a great topic! And even though I'm into spandex wrapping - nothing but cock/balls rubberized is very very hot. Or even condom unter a layer of spandex that then goes off :D flu

petempetem liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Wow mate...your pics are awesome! I love the sheath pics. Maybe that's my new obsession...can anyone find a sheath-wearing guy just about to fuck?!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Mate they are awsome!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
the rubber looks like one of those super ultra thin ones and it looks great and fits his shaft well.
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
I like the super ultra thins, try okamoto real fit, they have no tip at the end and fit ur mushroom like cling film, really thin.
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Thanks for the tip, Simon. Those sounds super-sexy .. better even than Skyn Originals. Been using Skyns for a while and am mighty pleased, as are those on the receiving end :D But those Okamoto Realfit sound as if they are the next level :)
posted by: simon1972
I like the super ultra thins, try okamoto real fit, they have no tip at the end and fit ur mushroom like cling film, really thin.
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Okay, so not only does this short video have 2 hot guys in nothing but speedos, it also has the guy lubing up in only a condom... Great combo! http://www.gaytube.com/media/454381/dtb_santiagofig/
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
The guiness world records thinnest latex condom is now available for sale direct by AONI condoms it is a 001 ultra thin, one type with generous lube and the other without. Boy this is a extreamly thin wrapper!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Love to watch the condoms fill with cum
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
same here plantsman, especially when the tip can't hold it all and it get all down the head and shaft..