about time

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
ben was my hott older neighbor.i used to watch him from my room it over looked his back yard so i could see him at night in the pool and hot tub hooking up with other guys in gear.fast foward to now i went back to the neighborhood and saw that he was sill living in the house. i had some gear in the car stopped at the fast food bathroom and put on my cock ring and a nice tight wet looking black spandex shorts threw on my pant and shirt and went back and knocked on the door and the door opened and ben said what took you so long.i went inside and befor i knew it he was pushing up against the wall and we start making out my cock throbbing at this point because of his cock rubbing mine.then he steps back and pulls off his sweatpants he is in some nice blue tight nike shorts with his cock popping out. i unbutton my pants he said hold on lets go up to the room.he gets behind me and pulls off my pants and we start grinding on each other for a bit the whole time my hand on his cock over his shorts in 10 inch mmmmm i turn around and start on his nipples and working my way down to his fat cock i pull it out of his shorts and take it into my wet mounth working the head first then all the way down his hand on the back of my head i start sucking faster and faster his cock and shorts covered in spit.stands me up and pushes me into the bed and pulls my cock out and shoves it into his mouth and starts working my cock and his hands all over my shorts then he climbs on top of me for some 69 action the flips me over pulls my shorts down past my ass and begins to work my ass mmmm i moan as he pounds away and stroking my cock after a while we filp andi slide my cock up his nice ass and fuck him for a bit i tell him i going to cum i pull out and shoot a fat load all over his face then i dive back down onto his cock and take a biggest load i have ever had.