free gear!

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hi, I have a bag full of stuff I don't wear / use, all clean, size small, if anyone is interested, please message me with an address to send it to! Simon

ad13ad13,funboyNbgfunboyNbg liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
i am looking for speedo or bikini in aqua or teal...do you have any pics of what you have...i wear a small to med size...is there shipping cost?
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey mate, check out my pix and see if you think any of it will suit me, I'd gladly take it off your hands!!!
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Still got that gear mate? All my Christmases would arrive at once if you would choose me to send them too, I'd gladly show you what they look like on me xxx
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey man I'd gladly take some of the gear off your hands too! I'll put up pics too ;)
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Any left?
bttmpop
posted 8 years ago
[color="red"][size="8"][/color] HELLO.. If Im not too late....Id be happy to help you out and take some of that burden off your hands :))
guernseyboy
posted 8 years ago
hi I would love some if there is any still up for grabs
omega88
posted 8 years ago
Guys this topic was made 2 years ago, lol. OP probably isn't on the site anymore, let alone having any more free gear to give out.
SpandexLover89
posted 8 years ago
hey ;) iam looking for great stuff , but i dont have enough money :( would u like to send me some clothes ?:) i would like to take photos of me in them for u ;)
bikiniman
posted 8 years ago
i have some for you size med.
newdutchlycra
posted 8 years ago
always interested!
keny9206
posted 8 years ago
anything left?
roebust
posted 8 years ago
hi sounds horny have you still got that bag of small stuff?
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
I'm also interestet :) Send a message :)
tightrubber75
posted 8 years ago
Interesting to see this thread pop up every now and then. I guess by now the bag must be half empty. :-)

funboyNbgfunboyNbg liked this.

funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
I'm open for requests and badly need to extend my lycra collection.:) If you have any gear left, please let me know:)
UAsportPup
posted 8 years ago
What gear do you have left?
FUERU
posted 8 years ago
I need someone please. How can I get it?
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
add my name to the list. :)