The hotel pool this evening

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I'm staying in a hotel this week and I've just got back from a swim in the hotel pool. I'd been feeling a little naughty all afternoon and so I thought I'd put on a show to anyone who might be there. I put on my new Andrew Christian 'shock-jock' swim bikini. It's dark blue with bright green stitching and of course has the pouch which pushes everything forwards in a big way! Not content with that, I put on a c-ring and my cock settled at a stable 'semi' if you know what I mean! The combination of c-ring boosting the enhancement of the speedo made for an outrageous bulge! I pulled on cotton trackie bottoms and a t-shirt and made my way to the pool. I got my locker key and went to the changing rooms which were empty - :( I glanced in the mirror as I walked to the door to the pool. I glanced in the mirror and nearly had second thoughts! I walked to the pool area and there was one middle aged woman swimming and a guy aged 40s in the jacuzzi. Neither seemed to pay me any attention. I started swimming and the flow of water on my bulge felt great. Alas no hot guys encountered, but I'm here 3 nights so same time same place tomorrow!

geillycrageillycra liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
man, i do hope you have a real encounter...will keep an eye on this post the next days!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Wheres this hotel?
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Where's the pictures? :-)
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I was on cam earlier modelling them! Now, question is, should go for a run on the running machine with my Kalenji grey lycra shorts with a similar bulge?
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
off course you should!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Well, a little update. A change of costume this evening. I wore my blue 'speedo' with the built in c-ring and the little gold anchor embroidered on the front. (see my past pics to see me in them). Not quite the outrageous bulge as the Andrew Christian shockers but a very weighty bulge nonetheless. I walked in to the pool and it was very busy so I went in to the steam room. As my eyes adjusted I saw there were 5 fit and toned mid twenties guys! Unfortunately wearing their dork shorts and all part of the same lads group. Hey ho! Nothing else to report sadly. I guess I'll put my Hom samba thong on under my jeans and head down for some dinner!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Aww poor thing :( If i knew the hotel i might try to pop in :P
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Different hotel this week, no pool so I decided to go for a run outside. I put on a Hom Freddy string with a c-ring then my grey Kalenji tight lycra shorts and a clingy Kalenji black running t-shirt. The t-shirt is cut quite high and so covers nothing! I walked through the corridors to reception and I passed one guy in his 30s who definately had a good eyeful! I just ran a couple of miles. Walking back through reception, I passed a young chambermaid and her eyes definately rested on my bulge. One of these days I'll get lucky! LOL!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
One of these days you'll be in a hotel in London and tell me so i can meet you there :P
Last edited: 13 years ago