Wrestling In College

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
borrowed from the Nifty.org archive Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:50:43 EDT From: Bodyboy1968@aol.com Subject: Wrestling In College Part 1 This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. If you like it drop me a line at: bodyboy1968@aol.com Wrestling in College -part 1 I knew I was gay at the age of 16. I dated plenty of women, but over time, I had more and more trouble keeping interested in them. Often times when I was having sex with my girlfriend, I thought of some of the guys I had wrestled. The thought of their tight, lycra-encased bodies provided me with enough stimulation to get me through sex with a woman. During my senior year, I decided to stop dating women. I told everyone it was to focus on my wrestling and to ensure a scholarship, but in realty I just did not enjoy being with women anymore. My roommate the first year of college, John, was another freshman. He was a star swimmer at his high school. God he was gorgeous. He was 6ft tall, dirty blonde hair, and a smooth body with awesome, defined abs. Just imagining him in his Speedos was enough to get me hard. He was a real Adonis if I ever saw one. Although he acted straight, I wondered often if he might have feelings for other guys too. As the semester went on, I found this to be true. Since wrestling practice started before swimming practice, John asked one day if he could come with me to maybe work out with the team. Coach said it was fine and so we went off together to practice. Our coach was very strict and always wanted us to practice in a lycra singlet. In high school we always practiced in shorts and t-shirts and saved the singlets for real matches. But our coach in college said we needed to practice hard and practice like all our matches counted. He said the shorts and t-shirts got in the way and provided too much distraction, and if we practiced in singlets, we would be better prepared for real matches. This was no problem with me, since I loved the stretchy spandex singlets. I loved wearing mine. It made me feel so strong and sleek. Like I was invincible and could do anything. The only thing that made me nervous was the fact that the feel of the fabric was quite erotic to me also. Often times in a match you got so close to another guys body parts. I had often accidentally put my hand on another guys bulge, and had been groped a few times myself. This would get me so hard sometimes I felt like I would explode. Luckily I wore a jock under the singlet which helped to control the look. I am sure other wrestlers could tell I was hard, but I don't think anyone could tell from the stands. Anyways, back to practice... We arrived for practice and changed into our singlets. Since John was not a wrestler, I brought one of my extra singlets for him to wear. I put on my jock and singlet and watched John out of the corner of my eye. I noticed he didn't bring a jock and just pulled on the lycra singlet over his smooth, hard body without anything underneath. Then he turned to me and asked me what I thought. God I almost gasped. He was a real Adonis. The spandex stretched over his tight body. His bulge looked almost obscene. You could tell his dick was hanging off to one side. The outline was clearly visible. I was speechless at first and he paused for a moment. Thank god I was wearing a jock to help control my swelling bulge. He asked again if it looked ok. "Of course" I said. "You look like a wrestler!" He then commented that he probably should have worn a jock because he felt kind of on display. I told him it was no problem and barely noticeable that he didn't have anything on underneath. Coach had us pair off in the gym. John and I moved to a mat in the corner of the gym. I started showing him some moves and commented that he was a natural. He told me he had wrestling in Jr. High, but stopped in high school because the season overlapped with swimming and he enjoyed swimming more. As we wrestled I often brushed his bulge with my hand. At first accidentally, then I made a game out of it. Since we were in a corner away from most of the team, I thought I might have some fun with him. On one move I put my hand directly on his bulge while trying to pin him. He looked at me strange at first, and then let out a sly smile. I could feel his cock growing under the singlet. God was I having fun. His dick was now poking up in the singlet. I could easily see the outline and he just kept smiling. I was so excited I got a little weak and he took my weakness to turn me over and try to pin me. While he was on top, his hand moved to my bulge and he started rubbing it. "How do you like it now?" he asked. I just smiled back. God we were both so horny now I just wanted practice to end. We went on with practice for a half hour. All the time John and I took turns pinning the other and groping each other through our singlets. When practice was done we went into the locker room. John started to take off the singlet and I said why don't we just put on our sweats over our singlets and change back in our room. He smiled at me and said ok. I got the feeling he found the singlets as erotic as I did. We raced each other back to our room. As soon as the door was closed and locked, he removed his sweats and stripped down to his singlet. I hurriedly followed his lead. He moved close to me and just stared really hard at my face. It was so intense. His blue eyes were piercing. He started to say, "So you are..?" I nodded. He moved toward me and we started to kiss. I felt my head start to spin. His hand moved down to my dick. It started to swell again under my singlet. I put my hand on his bulge. This feeling was so incredible. Two hot, hard jocks in their wrestling singlets groping each other. Their hard dicks straining against the lycra fabric. I moved my head down to his dick. I began sucking his dick though the fabric. I could tell he was in heaven. He began to moan and sway back and forth. He said he had thought about me in my singlet since we met and had dreamed about getting together with me like this. I could taste his precum as it soaked through the singlet. I could tell he was getting close. He pulled me off him and started pulling the straps down on my singlet. He pulled down the singlet to my hips and then pulled down my jock. My dick sprung free and he eagerly moved his head down to my dick. He started sucking like crazy. We moved to my bed and turned to 69 each other. I began to remove his singlet but he stopped me. "I want to come in your singlet" he said. My god! This was too much. How would I ever be able to wear that again without getting incredibly turned on? So I started to suck him again through the singlet. He resumed sucking my dick while my singlet was pulled down around my waist. His breathing began to get faster and faster and I knew he was close. I wrapped my arms around and put my hands on his lycra encased butt and I pulled him close. I kept sucking his dick through the fabric. I was close too. He took one hand and put it under my balls as he sucked my dick. I could feel the climax building in my balls. His body started to quiver. We both started to shake as I felt his first spurt of cum soak through the fabric. I kept sucking him through the singlet and soon I was shooting my load into his hot mouth. He sucked me and sucked me and I felt my balls pulse as each wave of cum shot out. I continued sucking him as the cum soaked through the singlet. We collapsed then in a heap of maleness. Our singlets both soaked with sweat and cum. The smell was one of pure testosterone. Two athletes intertwined in an incredible spent heap. We then cleaned up and I commented how hard it was going to be to wear that singlet again after what we just did. He smiled at me and just said "wait until I get you into a pair of my Speedos". To be continued...... Let me know how you like this! bodyboy1968@aol.com
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Great erotic story. I am horny now :-) You have talent man!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
[code][code]
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
borrowed from the Nifty.org archive Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:50:43 EDT From: Bodyboy1968@aol.com Subject: Wrestling In College Part 1 This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. If you like it drop me a line at: bodyboy1968@aol.com Wrestling in College -part 1 I knew I was gay at the age of 16. I dated plenty of women, but over time, I had more and more trouble keeping interested in them. Often times when I was having sex with my girlfriend, I thought of some of the guys I had wrestled. The thought of their tight, lycra-encased bodies provided me with enough stimulation to get me through sex with a woman. During my senior year, I decided to stop dating women. I told everyone it was to focus on my wrestling and to ensure a scholarship, but in realty I just did not enjoy being with women anymore. My roommate the first year of college, John, was another freshman. He was a star swimmer at his high school. God he was gorgeous. He was 6ft tall, dirty blonde hair, and a smooth body with awesome, defined abs. Just imagining him in his Speedos was enough to get me hard. He was a real Adonis if I ever saw one. Although he acted straight, I wondered often if he might have feelings for other guys too. As the semester went on, I found this to be true. Since wrestling practice started before swimming practice, John asked one day if he could come with me to maybe work out with the team. Coach said it was fine and so we went off together to practice. Our coach was very strict and always wanted us to practice in a lycra singlet. In high school we always practiced in shorts and t-shirts and saved the singlets for real matches. But our coach in college said we needed to practice hard and practice like all our matches counted. He said the shorts and t-shirts got in the way and provided too much distraction, and if we practiced in singlets, we would be better prepared for real matches. This was no problem with me, since I loved the stretchy spandex singlets. I loved wearing mine. It made me feel so strong and sleek. Like I was invincible and could do anything. The only thing that made me nervous was the fact that the feel of the fabric was quite erotic to me also. Often times in a match you got so close to another guys body parts. I had often accidentally put my hand on another guys bulge, and had been groped a few times myself. This would get me so hard sometimes I felt like I would explode. Luckily I wore a jock under the singlet which helped to control the look. I am sure other wrestlers could tell I was hard, but I don't think anyone could tell from the stands. Anyways, back to practice... We arrived for practice and changed into our singlets. Since John was not a wrestler, I brought one of my extra singlets for him to wear. I put on my jock and singlet and watched John out of the corner of my eye. I noticed he didn't bring a jock and just pulled on the lycra singlet over his smooth, hard body without anything underneath. Then he turned to me and asked me what I thought. God I almost gasped. He was a real Adonis. The spandex stretched over his tight body. His bulge looked almost obscene. You could tell his dick was hanging off to one side. The outline was clearly visible. I was speechless at first and he paused for a moment. Thank god I was wearing a jock to help control my swelling bulge. He asked again if it looked ok. "Of course" I said. "You look like a wrestler!" He then commented that he probably should have worn a jock because he felt kind of on display. I told him it was no problem and barely noticeable that he didn't have anything on underneath. Coach had us pair off in the gym. John and I moved to a mat in the corner of the gym. I started showing him some moves and commented that he was a natural. He told me he had wrestling in Jr. High, but stopped in high school because the season overlapped with swimming and he enjoyed swimming more. As we wrestled I often brushed his bulge with my hand. At first accidentally, then I made a game out of it. Since we were in a corner away from most of the team, I thought I might have some fun with him. On one move I put my hand directly on his bulge while trying to pin him. He looked at me strange at first, and then let out a sly smile. I could feel his cock growing under the singlet. God was I having fun. His dick was now poking up in the singlet. I could easily see the outline and he just kept smiling. I was so excited I got a little weak and he took my weakness to turn me over and try to pin me. While he was on top, his hand moved to my bulge and he started rubbing it. "How do you like it now?" he asked. I just smiled back. God we were both so horny now I just wanted practice to end. We went on with practice for a half hour. All the time John and I took turns pinning the other and groping each other through our singlets. When practice was done we went into the locker room. John started to take off the singlet and I said why don't we just put on our sweats over our singlets and change back in our room. He smiled at me and said ok. I got the feeling he found the singlets as erotic as I did. We raced each other back to our room. As soon as the door was closed and locked, he removed his sweats and stripped down to his singlet. I hurriedly followed his lead. He moved close to me and just stared really hard at my face. It was so intense. His blue eyes were piercing. He started to say, "So you are..?" I nodded. He moved toward me and we started to kiss. I felt my head start to spin. His hand moved down to my dick. It started to swell again under my singlet. I put my hand on his bulge. This feeling was so incredible. Two hot, hard jocks in their wrestling singlets groping each other. Their hard dicks straining against the lycra fabric. I moved my head down to his dick. I began sucking his dick though the fabric. I could tell he was in heaven. He began to moan and sway back and forth. He said he had thought about me in my singlet since we met and had dreamed about getting together with me like this. I could taste his precum as it soaked through the singlet. I could tell he was getting close. He pulled me off him and started pulling the straps down on my singlet. He pulled down the singlet to my hips and then pulled down my jock. My dick sprung free and he eagerly moved his head down to my dick. He started sucking like crazy. We moved to my bed and turned to 69 each other. I began to remove his singlet but he stopped me. "I want to come in your singlet" he said. My god! This was too much. How would I ever be able to wear that again without getting incredibly turned on? So I started to suck him again through the singlet. He resumed sucking my dick while my singlet was pulled down around my waist. His breathing began to get faster and faster and I knew he was close. I wrapped my arms around and put my hands on his lycra encased butt and I pulled him close. I kept sucking his dick through the fabric. I was close too. He took one hand and put it under my balls as he sucked my dick. I could feel the climax building in my balls. His body started to quiver. We both started to shake as I felt his first spurt of cum soak through the fabric. I kept sucking him through the singlet and soon I was shooting my load into his hot mouth. He sucked me and sucked me and I felt my balls pulse as each wave of cum shot out. I continued sucking him as the cum soaked through the singlet. We collapsed then in a heap of maleness. Our singlets both soaked with sweat and cum. The smell was one of pure testosterone. Two athletes intertwined in an incredible spent heap. We then cleaned up and I commented how hard it was going to be to wear that singlet again after what we just did. He smiled at me and just said "wait until I get you into a pair of my Speedos". To be continued...... Let me know how you like this! bodyboy1968@aol.com
Great story man; just the sort of thing every man dreams of and wishes it happened to them! You certainly got ME horny and hard! Love to hear the rest! Peter
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
very hot story man! made me really horny!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Great story! Just need to know what happened when they were both in Speedos!