hott ride

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
i have been into riding bike for some time.been pedaling the same route for a few months and you see the same people and hott guys in gear. one day when i was done with my ride put my bike on my car and took off and a few ways down the road i saw this guy broken down on the side of the road with a flat so i pulled over to see if he need any help because i live in the area. he said yea i told him i could take him to his car or take him to my place and fix his flat he told me to fix his flat.he put his bike on the rack and i could feel my cock getting hard in my spandex i had to adjust my self so he would not see my hard on.hopped in my car and took of he told me his name was josh and i told him my name was dave. we made small talk in the car he told me he had seen me riding out their over the last few months i said yea cool me to.at this point my cock was throbbing because this guy had on some super tight wet looking black and blue shorts and top on and i could see his nice cock i made the comment about his out fit and he smiled we get to my house and stared to fix his flat and i would could see him looking at me in my wet looking blue shorts by now all i wanted to do was suck his cock so i went as fast as i could to get it done so i could jack off. fixed his flat and he say how much do i owe you i said nothing.he said no i need to pay you he must of seen my hard on because befor i could react he was rubbing my cock over my shorts i let out a moan and he said nice pushing me onto the work table our spandex cover cock rubbing and we start making out my hand on his big cock under his shorts.he unzipped my top and was sucking on my nipples stroking my cock then pulls it out of my blue shorts and starts working the head with his warm mouth all the onto the shaft up and down slow at first so he could get covered in spit then working some seed into it pulling on my balls and sucking them too i stand him up start kissing my cock off of him and pull his big cock out and start going to town on his cock he is moaning as i tug on his balls lay on my back next and he hops on for some 69 action for a bit he tells me to fuck him pull his shorts down past his bubble butt and insert my cock into his tight ass pumping and stroking his cock he is moaning and yelping iam going to cum as i pound away i tell him wait i want it i pull my cock out and dive down on his throbbing cock and shoots a fat hott load in my mouth then he grabs my cock and starts sucking hard cock until i shoot my load all in his face and mouth. now we have hot gear hook ups all the time