HEROS London

London
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hi guys am thinking of going down to London for afew days next month and was thinking of going to HEROS on Sunday 5th September, am just looking for any helpful information? Place to stay, even if anyone, going next month etc also can I buy any stuff there? Thanks Robb Heres some hot pics
Last edited: 14 years ago

tuscantuscan liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
You can buy poppers there but no gear. I've not been in a few months as i moved away but it's a lovely place to go and the people are always nice and friendly. If you have the time you should definitely go.

robbrobb liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hi Thanks Etherkye for you info on Heros am defo going down to London next weekend and will plan to stay on so I can go. Robb
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: robb
Hi Thanks Etherkye for you info on Heros am defo going down to London next weekend and will plan to stay on so I can go. Robb
If you're nervous about going, some of the guys regularly do a pre-meet at the pie shop in Spittalfields market. If you're not already signed up, check out andyelycra's website and forum. a lot of the regulars arrange pre-meets on there. And take a map, the venue is hard to find and has no sign. Google maps is also inaccurate, so be sure of the location before you leave home. have fun! it's a low key affair, but very friendly. it can also be as vanilla or otherwise as you want it to be.

robbrobb,malesurfermalesurfer liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Heroes is friendly and do bring a few changes of gear as most of us do change into different outfits.

robbrobb liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Any feedback from 5 Sept? I couldn't make it unfortunately.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Hi all, too bad I missed that event. Will be in London Sep 17-20. Is there any venue that could still be interesting that weekend? :) Cheers
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: scottj5941
Any feedback from 5 Sept? I couldn't make it unfortunately.
I sent you a mgs with some info on Heros, find out anyone going from here and then you will know a face to chat to etc. I have met afew guys to chat to who go to heros, if more guys went it would be grand as its the only monthly Lycra party in the uk. I hope this helps, as it was my 1st time, but not my last Robb

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.