Biker piss!

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
This happened just about a year ago now I had gone down to where I moor my small river cruiser the moorings are a very rural and a remote very quite location down a track the track is a bridle way so does go on for walkers bikers and horse riders only ( no cars) to some lakes and a wood so we do get a lot of off road cyclist coming on this track! The entrance to the boat moorings has a metal wide mesh fence gate and that we keep padlocked but just in front to the right hand side is a grass area with some wooden tables and benches so its a popular stopping point for cyclists and walkers. My boat is right near the gates I had just nipped down funny enough on my own bike as I live close by to see that my boat was OK it was a bright but cold late winter or early spring day. I saw this young guy pull up at one of the wooden picnic benches from my boat window he was on a pretty flash all terrain bike and was dressed in some nice tight spandex gear which caught my eye! He stood and took his cycle helmet off and revelled very neat cropped blonde hair he was now drinking from one of his bike water bottles and produced some sort of snack bar to eat from his expensive looking cycling nylon wind jacket. I reckoned he had a one piece suit on which had cropped legs and what also caught my eye he had very sexy cycling style winter boots on as he stood drinking and eating every now and then his hand went down to his crotch front and kind of rubbed him self! By this time or though I was not far away I had found my boat binoculars! So I was getting a really close up view! ( I have to say here I don't normally spy on people but this guy was just so sexy in this gear being about late 20's I should think and very muscular and he did not know I was there or could not see me)! It crossed my mind as he kept touching himself down there and how he was behaving that he needed a pee! I wondered what lay under that green and blue Lycra gear he had on! He was not making much of a bulge so suspected he had not got a huge willy tucked up in that very cool bike gear! But hey it was very cold out there! What happened next amazed me and still does! He had by this time clipped his drink bottle back on his bike and then he stood for a moment and glanced right round being on a slight hill you can see quite clearly if there are bikers or horse rider or walkers coming from both ways up or down the track! Then he walked up to the wide mesh gates and right facing in my view line even closer now! OMG I thought he does need to pee! And what took place next surprised me even more! He obviously did have a one piece step in to suit on or such like without a zip and being cold he didn't want to take all his top layers off! So with his left hand he pulled the tight spandex fabric away from his cock / body so he could lift his cock up with his right hand which I think he had fished out of some briefs under the suit and the next moment with his cock head pressed tight and hard to the fabric he just started to do a lovely thin long clear pee stream which came straight through Spandex suite material! Looking I guessed he had quiet a small willy and to be able to do this he must have been cut! Having as I do I long foreskin if I tried this I just know my piss would spray and gush out in all directions inside the suit, briefs etc! Soaking me! His lovely clear steaming stream seemed to go on for ever! Know wonder he had been fidgeting about and holding himself he must have been bursting! The stream died to a dribble which still came through all you could see was a small damp circle on the light green suit he next took a tissue from his jacket pocket and wiped the front of his suit which was so girly how he did this! Boy it made me so hot seeing this all just a few feet away the next moment his helmet was back on and he had sped of down the track! I thought of his warm small cock in the damp suit! Yummy. Any one else ever seen this done! Kevy.

geillycrageillycra liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Yes. Triathletes piss in their gear during the race, because most races you can't stop for this, or you'll risk disqualification. I was in a race once and this amazingly hot guy on the bike in front of me just whipped it out and pissed over the side...amazing arc. Needless to say he had to slow down a bit so I decided to pass. He had a big hardon...which immediately happened to me.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
I've done the same thing while riding. Sometimes it's easier just to let go rather than stop at a restroom. Nothing sexier than a guy who pisses himself on the bike trail.
mikisitnow
posted 9 years ago
posted by: Brynmawr96
I've done the same thing while riding. Sometimes it's easier just to let go rather than stop at a restroom. Nothing sexier than a guy who pisses himself on the bike trail.
I agree! I love seeing a hot man on a run or bike pissing in his shorts... love doing it myself as well.

santacruzsantacruz liked this.

geillycra
posted 3 years ago
Great encounter! Love pissing thru my skinsuit, and really horny sensation of the warm wet stained area Enjoy being pissed on too but thats a whole other horny scenario