LA: showing off bulges

Sports Meetups
Jp90265
posted 2 years ago
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if there’s any guys in LA area that would be interested in showing off their bulges under the pretense of (or with the actual reason being) hiking or cycling? I go out regularly in the Santa Monica Mountains area dressed in my fav spandex tights and such and it would be amazing to find like-minded chill folks to meet up with. Personally mostly interested in showing off for each other, chilling out, with a little groping action maybe:-). Could be at one of the look-out spots or hiking trails for instance or something more discrete. Time and place we could set through private messages maybe. Nothing like spandex/lycra glistening in the sunshine! Could be exciting :-) Anyone interested at all? Just checking..

speedogaaborspeedogaabor liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
I'd be game. :)

Jp90265Jp90265 liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 2 years ago
When I’m up there I thong in playa Del Rey or Venice
thongbodybuilder68
posted 1 year ago
any local la thongers have a pool or back yard
cc8556
posted 1 year ago
Shit. next time I'm out there, i'd definitely be down. I visit friends there and run to the beach in lycra shorts with a thong underneath. When i get to the norther part of santa monica beach, I strip down to my thong, take a dip, strut around for a bit, maybe lay down on someone's towel when invited...;P
swoontogo
posted 1 year ago
…or maybe a beach day at south Venice/mdr…

BiSurferBiSurfer liked this.

Delightfullynasty
posted 11 months ago
I'd love to when I'm back in LA over the summer!