Good Men Wear Japan Gear Destash (US Seller)

Sell your gear
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
Clearing out some of my Good Mean Wear Japan Gear that doesn't fit my body type. All BRAND NEW, Never worn. Good Men Wear Japan Sizing is Close to US Sizing, with it being maybe 1/2 Size Smaller, if you have a big butt. I wear a US Medium/Large, and GMW XL fits perfect. (If you have a big butt, and don't mind your crack sticking out/ass eating the back, you might like the style.) Price for each item is $20 Shipped, in the US. If you're outside of the US, I can get you a quote. The only style that doesn't have much stretch is the White Lace Brief. Good Men Wear Japan Gear
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
GMW Bulge Tights, Japanese LARGE. Current Line. The pair I have is Light Gray/Yellow. The Blue pictures are just for reference, since they're full sized pictures. The Small picture is the actual colorway. They are Brand New, but have been tried on. $50 SHIPPED in the US. If you're a US Large, they will fit because of the Stretchy Nylon Fabric, However, if you have a big butt, they will barely cover your ass crack, since they're lowrise. If you have a regular sized ass/on the slim side, they will fit normal.
TightGearTony
posted 1 year ago
Do you have any Japanese Medium?