Lots of spandex gear for sale

Sell your gear
BulgeBuds
posted 2 years ago
Some pics of my big ticket items on my profile. Includes speedskating suits, Nike swift suits, swimwear, under armour, Skinfit gear. Just trying to get rid of stuff so I’m open to sensible offers. Shipping from Canada. Payment either by secure etransfer (within Canada) or PayPal (international). Will work on updating sizes and descriptions but see the attached google drive for all my stuff for sale. Also check my vids wearing most of it on Twitter: @DapperDoberman https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3_mIruIp92jb9qGtp5EYG6Bx61u23Lo
Lycrageiler
posted 2 years ago
What ‘S the procent for the blue suit 175 large speed.HEIC?
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Love the Doberman suit…when did you wear that one?
Peterskin
posted 2 years ago
Beware of the seller! Got the suit , which is very nice but an fortunately too small :( Now must find the buyer because Bubblebum won't accept returns! Will post on the site soon.
BulgeBuds
posted 2 years ago
Dude, I’m not a business… I’ve purchased many used gear from people and if it doesn’t end up fitting it’s not the seller’s fault - considering the size is listed on the suit and I can’t tell if someone has larger shoulders or whatever that would make it fit tighter in certain areas.
Last edited: 2 years ago

SylvanDSylvanD,ifitz86ifitz86 liked this.

Peterskin
posted 2 years ago
Dude ! You are just pushing stuff without any consideration ! Guys, Please be aware of this person !!! I did learn my lessons :(