Lucky Hook Up

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Out cycling yesterday I decided to go a another route, as I watch a few cyclist going that way. Taking me along a quiet road along the creek. A few miles in, there was a large green lawned area, where people gathered doing various activities. placing my bike against the end of the bench. I sat down a while people watching. Another cyclist pulled in onto the green and sat on the next bench over. Playing with his phone, i stood up and thought I'd walk past him checking him out as i went. The guy got up as i was passing him smiling, nodding say hello, which i did back with my mirrored sun glasses on. He had a lovely bod for his age, wearing a petrol blue cycle top. Black unpadded cycle shorts (which I wore similar unpadded cycle shorts too) white socks, and matching helmet and gloves in red. His bulge, was nice and snug in his shorts, I was really taken by him. Tilting my bike swinging my leg over heading back the way I came, his voice pipe up and said I was going the wrong way. Could this be just a pleasant way to chat, or something else on his mind... Agreeing to follow him for a while before turning back we set off, chatting, small talk really, he turn off on a dirt path, with me still following. Not far in, he dismounted his bike by a small hidden clearing off the path, so I did the same saying nice place as I lent up against a big smooth rock. Thinking to myself, where is all this going as he stood beside me against the rock. Do you like sports he ask, replying yes I do. On my bucket list, I've always wanted to bearhug or squeeze another guy while out cycling, but never had the courage to ask anybody, ok I answered. Your the type of guy I'd feel I'd like to ask, would you be up for it, why not, being in the mood for some body contact from him. Reaching my waist, he place me in front of him, curling his other arm around me, pulling my torso onto his chest, opening his legs as they gripped my outer thighs. Tighting his grip, my growing bulge was wriggling around on his now rock hard cock, thrusting hard and fast, as his hands ran down my back onto my ass. Pushing back frotting his erect manhood with my swollen tool it was great, out in the fresh air, alone, with a hot guy, what a day. He started to moan more and more with every strike of our hard dicks sword fencing down below, whispering I'm cumin in my ear Both our hearts racing with excitement as we battled it out in gear, his legs gripping mine more and more. Then feeling his cock pulse, his hot cum ran out of his lycra shorts into mine, wet and sticky, as I shot back, mixing my cum with his. Totally unexpected day, more than just a ride with bonus. We parted bodies a short while after, cleaned ourselves up as much as possible. Had a quick hug and wet bulge rub, and both said we would do it again at some point when out. If only more guys were more forward these days, I for one are going to try....
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
WOW...Thanks for sharing!

scotspandexscotspandex liked this.