My first time into lycra

How I got into Spandex
karam45
posted 2 years ago
As far as I remember, I was between 12 and 14 years old. It was with one of my sister's swimsuit. I do not remember what were my feelings at that time but I continued to try her swimsuits and running leggings when I was alone at home. I kept being interested in lycra clothes for many years until I finished my studies and started to work. At that time I started to buy lycra and spandex clothes including my first catsuit (on ebay) Today I am fond of all tight clothes lycra, spandex, and also latex
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
I started around 14. I was working at a costume store in the 80s. I took home a pair of blue tights and a blue long-sleeve unitard to make a Superman suit. When I got home, I put them on, was instantly hard, then jerked off and fell asleep in the outfit. :)
NylonandLycra
posted 1 year ago
I was a lot younger but around 11/12 is when I started getting turned on by wearing them. I used to wear my mums swimsuit
Tnglvr
posted 1 year ago
I don’t remember when I first tried on a woman’s swimsuit but I have a few now. In high school at 13-14 years old I wore a speedo on the swim team. The swim coach made us shave what little hair on our bodies and wear pantyhose during practice. I had no idea how other guys felt or that it would become a way of life for me

lycraqueenlycraqueen,BiSurferBiSurfer liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Sometime around 15-16 I discovered how much fun shiny Lycra was. It was then that I took up cycling since it was the only socially acceptable way for dudes to wear spandex in public. Now I wear leggings or bike shorts just about every day because I can.
berto
posted 1 year ago
Op mijn 10e kreeg ik mijn eerste lycra broekje. Na schooltijd trok ik het aan voor het leuke gevoel. In de kast van mijn zus lag een legging en een badpak. Terwijl ik over mijn lycra broekje het badpak paste keek ik in de spiegel en zag een stijve lul zitten. Ik begon te wrijven en enkele minuten later had ik mijn eerste orgasme. Verbaast van wat me overkwam trok ik het badpak uit en legde het terug in de kast. ( dit zou ik nooit meer doen ) enkele dagen later moest de legging het bekopen. Ondertussen heb ik een verzameling van + 600 items.

adidas_jetconceptadidas_jetconcept liked this.