Folsom Berlin 2022

Worldwide
gentilefemere
posted 2 years ago
Hey there, I'll be attending the Folsom Berlin festival, and I'd like to know who else in here will be there too. And also a few tips from locals, like cool shops to buy lycra or latex, best bars or cruising areas/parks for fetishists, and all kind of kinky stuff hehe Cheers!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
What dates are you going?
gentilefemere
posted 2 years ago
7 to 11 of Septembre
Ursusbritanicus
posted 2 years ago
Hi there, I will be attending Folsom Europe this year in Berlin. I haven’t been since 2018, but usually there are at least a couple of Lycra/tight gear parties but I’m struggling to find anything online about them. Certainly they used to be a party held on the Saturday night called Berlin Lycra, but again, not able to find anything. I will be arriving on the eighth September until 12th. If anyone has any details on what parties are taking place, gatherings for guys into Lycra, Tights, sheer gear etc please post here! Thanks guys!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Ursusbritanicus
Hi there, I will be attending Folsom Europe this year in Berlin. I haven’t been since 2018, but usually there are at least a couple of Lycra/tight gear parties but I’m struggling to find anything online about them. Certainly they used to be a party held on the Saturday night called Berlin Lycra, but again, not able to find anything. I will be arriving on the eighth September until 12th. If anyone has any details on what parties are taking place, gatherings for guys into Lycra, Tights, sheer gear etc please post here! Thanks guys!
I think that Spandexparty should at very least host a booth or something…or be a sponsor at one of the parties. That would be so much fun