Cyclist in distress

Encounters
uk_lycra_sub
posted 2 years ago
This story follows on Spanked in Lycra I had met Nicholas before, driving to his large house in the countryside, and we'd had a great time together. The roads around where he lived were popular with cyclists and he had always fantasised about one of them (wearing tight lycra) stopping by his house mid-ride. Spring had arrived and the weather was looking good for the day, so I decided to surprise Nicholas with a visit. That morning I had a long bath, taking care to shave my entire body so I was completely smooth and hairless. I was getting aroused while preparing myself and thinking about how Nicholas would react when he got to live out one of his fantasies. I couldn't help fingering my ass while lying in the bubbles, and I had moved on to pinching my nipples at the same when I was interrupted by one of my housemates asking how much longer I'd be in the bathroom. I also knew that time was pressing, as it was going to be a fairly lengthy ride out into the countryside. Shouting back that I wouldn't be long, I tried to ignore my desire to carry on playing with myself and got out of the bath. Back in my room, I finished drying myself off and laid out my long-sleeved skinsuit on the bed. Light blue lycra, with yellow detailing - it was an all-in-one cycling shorts and skint-tight jersey. I had bought this after watching cycling on TV, thinking that I could get into racing. Following advice from magazines and online forums, I'd ordered several sizes smaller than I'd usually wear. However when it arrived I found that it was super tight and I couldn't help getting aroused every time I put it on. I had always been far too self-conscious to wear this outside. Trying not to get too aroused, I squeezed into the suit, sliding my feet and smooth legs through the shorts and then pulling the waist section up over my crotch. Wearing the suit always got me aroused and my erection was rock hard at this point. Gathering up the material over my hips so that I can get my arms and shoulders into the sleeves, I felt the tightness of the suit forcing me into a cycling crouching position already. Then zipping myself in, the suit squeezed my thighs, crotch, ass, chest and arms nice and tight. I could hear my housemates having breakfast downstairs, and I knew that I'd have to walk past them to get out to my bike. They knew I liked cycling, and had often seen me in lycra, but never in a suit this tight. I waited a while, hoping (against experience) that my erection would fade slightly. Eventually I knew that I'd have to get going, so I popped my phone and an energy gel in the back pocket of the suit and ventured downstairs. Walking briskly past my housemates I heard them shout out to me "Hey Chris, we didn't know the Tour de France was on today - or are you supposed to be spiderman?! I thought you could get arrested for indecent exposure heading out like that!". I laughed at them, looking away to conceal my bulge. "Just going on a fast training ride. Probably be out for few hours, so I'll see you all later on". Breathing a sigh of relief as I left the house, I got my bike out of the garage and cycled out of town. Even though it was still quite early in the morning, there were still quite a few people walking around town. I was very aware of the stares I was receiving as I passed people - both from men and women. Stopping at junctions, I couldn't help noticing other car drivers looking directly at me. My only hope was that as I was bending forwards on the bike, no one would see my bulging crotch. I'm pretty sure that at least one car didn't go on a green light as they were too busy checking me out! As I cycled out towards where Nicholas lived, the roads got quieter and I was able to relax a little. The temperature warmed up a bit and I started to sweat. This was all as planned, as Nicholas was hoping for a sweaty cyclist to appear at his door, preferably in need of some kind of help. My thoughts were going into overdrive as I approached his village - would he be at home? What was going to be my excuse for knocking on his door? What exactly was the next stage of his fantasy after the cyclist appeared at his doorstep? I soon arrived outside his house and leant my bike against the wall. I had decided my reason for stopping was that I'd run out of water and needed a refill. Although I had got a bit sweaty during the ride, I wasn't very wet, so I poured my water bottle over my body, soaking the skinsuit through, front and back. I rang the doorbell and waited nervously for the door to open. Nothing happened. I waited a short while longer and then tried the doorbell again. My heart was sinking fast, here I was out in the countryside, miles from home, looking for a warm reception and a steamy encounter, but actually I had soaked myself needlessly, using all my water! I was waiting in the shade and I soon felt cold as the wet skinsuit wicked all the heat away from my body. My nipples stood out like bullets through the lycra and even my erection began to fade. Admitting defeat, I started writing a message on my phone to one of my housemates, hoping that I could get a lift home. Halfway through writing the message, the door suddenly opened and I looked up, shocked to see that it wasn't Nicholas answering the door, but a tall dark-haired girl dressed in goth style black corset and gloves over a tight fitting top, paired with a short blue skirt, black tights (or were they stockings) and knee high boots. She was smiling at me and with a note of pity in her voice welcomed me in "Oh my goodness, it looks like you must be freezing dear! Come in at once." I stammered a quick thankyou, not sure of what was happening and followed her inside. She closed the door behind me, cutting out the daylight and leaving us in the gloom of the kitchen. Standing there, all I could manage was a meel "Excuse me, I haven't met you before, I was looking for Nicholas". She laughed and walked past me, snatching my phone from my hand as she went past. "Nicholas is out at the moment. I'm, well you don't need to know exactly who I am, all you need to know is that I live here too." She put my phone up onto a high shelf, well out of my reach. I tried to protest about my phone but she told me not to worry and that she just didn't want it get wet, being so close to my soaked skinsuit. "Would you like a drink?" she said, as she offered me a glass of water, "you must be thirsty, as it seems you've had an accident with your water bottle!" Still standing, I took the glass and managed a small sip, wondering whether she knew or had guessed about me pouring my water bottle over myself. "Do you know when Nicholas will be back?" I asked, feeling increasingly uncomfortable in this situation. "I'm not sure dear, but as you're inside now, I need to ask you to take your shoes off - it's only good manners you know." I mumbled "of course" and bent over to take my shoes off. I could feel her eyes all over me as I took my shoes off. She had a presence about her and I was in thrall to her power. "Please put them by the door" she said, and I duly obliged. As I bent over again to place my shoes by the door, I felt her grab my ass with one hand and pushed down on my back with her other. I gasped in reaction to her firm touch and tried to straigten my back, but she was too strong and I was stuck in that bending position. "This is what you're looking for after all, isn't it boy?" she said to me in her domineering voice. "Yes" I whispered back. "Sorry, I couldn't quite hear that boy. And please address me correctly!" with that she released my ass briefly before smacking me hard, cleverly on the side of my ass cheek where the skinsuit didn't have any padding. I gasped for air and then replied "Yes mistress" as clearly as I could. "That's better now" she said as she gently caressed my burning ass cheek through the soaked lycra. "You know, Nicholas has been saying that I should get in touch with my dominant side, and I think this is the perfect opportunity." I gulped as she spanked my ass again and again, alternating between left and right cheeks. After a couple of strikes, she gently stroked my ass again, making me shiver. Laughing, she ran her hand between my legs and cupped my now throbbing cock "well it looks like someone is definitely enjoying themselves again?!" I managed another "Yes mistress!" before she resumed spanking my ass again. Another pair of slaps to my ass and then I was told to kneel down in front of her. My ass was burning as dropped to my knees and looked up at this tall, strong woman towering above me. She raised her skirt and my eyes widened as I saw a huge bulge at the front of what I could now see was a black lycra leotard. "I know you want a piece of this boy" she (he?) said as she pulled the leotard to one side, releasing her thick cock. Without answering I leaned forwards and began to lick her cock, starting at the shaft and working slowly upwards. She moaned in pleasure and I was soon engrossed in one of my favourite activities. "Suck on my balls boy" she commanded and I duly obliged, taking her balls into my mouth and sucking on them. She guided my hands onto her own ass and I squeezed her ass cheeks as I sucked her balls. At this point I looked up again, only to see that she was filming me giving her a blow job with my own phone! Laughing she said "Maybe something nice to remember me by, or should I send this to your friends?!" Before I could do anything she had grabbed the back of my head with her free hand, her balls stuck in my mouth. Resigned to my humiliation I resumed sucking on her balls, even giving out appreciative moans and rolling my eyes, playing up for the camera! Satisfied that she had captured my submission to her, she placed my phone back onto the high shelf and pulled up a chair. She sat down, my hands now trapped under ass. She took my head in both hands and guided my mouth onto her thick cock. I was hungry for it and started sucking greedily. She guided my head up and down, allowing my tongue to slide up and down her shaft as I sucked away. "You are good at this boy, aren't you? You must have had a lot of practice!" I was lost in my dream world, my eyes closed as I licked and sucked on her cock, unable to move away, my hands beginning to go numb under her weight. Her moaning increased and with a final "yes boy!" she came into my mouth, hard. I continued to suck, aware that I hadn't been told I could stop and swallowed her thick cum until there was no more. "That'll do now boy" she said and released her hands from my head. She stood up, pulling her cock out of my drooling mouth. Pins and needles were sent racing through my own hands that were now free. I looked up at her, and suddenly saw Nicholas standing behind her with a massive grin on his face. "Hello Chris, I'm sorry I was out earlier - it seems that I've missed quite a lot! I'm glad to see you again, and very glad to see you haven't lost your appetite - I think you're going to need it today..."
frost1001
posted 2 years ago
That's hot. Look forward to what happened next.....
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: uk_lycra_sub
This story follows on Spanked in Lycra I had met Nicholas before, driving to his large house in the countryside, and we'd had a great time together. The roads around where he lived were popular with cyclists and he had always fantasised about one of them (wearing tight lycra) stopping by his house mid-ride. Spring had arrived and the weather was looking good for the day, so I decided to surprise Nicholas with a visit. That morning I had a long bath, taking care to shave my entire body so I was completely smooth and hairless. I was getting aroused while preparing myself and thinking about how Nicholas would react when he got to live out one of his fantasies. I couldn't help fingering my ass while lying in the bubbles, and I had moved on to pinching my nipples at the same when I was interrupted by one of my housemates asking how much longer I'd be in the bathroom. I also knew that time was pressing, as it was going to be a fairly lengthy ride out into the countryside. Shouting back that I wouldn't be long, I tried to ignore my desire to carry on playing with myself and got out of the bath. Back in my room, I finished drying myself off and laid out my long-sleeved skinsuit on the bed. Light blue lycra, with yellow detailing - it was an all-in-one cycling shorts and skint-tight jersey. I had bought this after watching cycling on TV, thinking that I could get into racing. Following advice from magazines and online forums, I'd ordered several sizes smaller than I'd usually wear. However when it arrived I found that it was super tight and I couldn't help getting aroused every time I put it on. I had always been far too self-conscious to wear this outside. Trying not to get too aroused, I squeezed into the suit, sliding my feet and smooth legs through the shorts and then pulling the waist section up over my crotch. Wearing the suit always got me aroused and my erection was rock hard at this point. Gathering up the material over my hips so that I can get my arms and shoulders into the sleeves, I felt the tightness of the suit forcing me into a cycling crouching position already. Then zipping myself in, the suit squeezed my thighs, crotch, ass, chest and arms nice and tight. I could hear my housemates having breakfast downstairs, and I knew that I'd have to walk past them to get out to my bike. They knew I liked cycling, and had often seen me in lycra, but never in a suit this tight. I waited a while, hoping (against experience) that my erection would fade slightly. Eventually I knew that I'd have to get going, so I popped my phone and an energy gel in the back pocket of the suit and ventured downstairs. Walking briskly past my housemates I heard them shout out to me "Hey Chris, we didn't know the Tour de France was on today - or are you supposed to be spiderman?! I thought you could get arrested for indecent exposure heading out like that!". I laughed at them, looking away to conceal my bulge. "Just going on a fast training ride. Probably be out for few hours, so I'll see you all later on". Breathing a sigh of relief as I left the house, I got my bike out of the garage and cycled out of town. Even though it was still quite early in the morning, there were still quite a few people walking around town. I was very aware of the stares I was receiving as I passed people - both from men and women. Stopping at junctions, I couldn't help noticing other car drivers looking directly at me. My only hope was that as I was bending forwards on the bike, no one would see my bulging crotch. I'm pretty sure that at least one car didn't go on a green light as they were too busy checking me out! As I cycled out towards where Nicholas lived, the roads got quieter and I was able to relax a little. The temperature warmed up a bit and I started to sweat. This was all as planned, as Nicholas was hoping for a sweaty cyclist to appear at his door, preferably in need of some kind of help. My thoughts were going into overdrive as I approached his village - would he be at home? What was going to be my excuse for knocking on his door? What exactly was the next stage of his fantasy after the cyclist appeared at his doorstep? I soon arrived outside his house and leant my bike against the wall. I had decided my reason for stopping was that I'd run out of water and needed a refill. Although I had got a bit sweaty during the ride, I wasn't very wet, so I poured my water bottle over my body, soaking the skinsuit through, front and back. I rang the doorbell and waited nervously for the door to open. Nothing happened. I waited a short while longer and then tried the doorbell again. My heart was sinking fast, here I was out in the countryside, miles from home, looking for a warm reception and a steamy encounter, but actually I had soaked myself needlessly, using all my water! I was waiting in the shade and I soon felt cold as the wet skinsuit wicked all the heat away from my body. My nipples stood out like bullets through the lycra and even my erection began to fade. Admitting defeat, I started writing a message on my phone to one of my housemates, hoping that I could get a lift home. Halfway through writing the message, the door suddenly opened and I looked up, shocked to see that it wasn't Nicholas answering the door, but a tall dark-haired girl dressed in goth style black corset and gloves over a tight fitting top, paired with a short blue skirt, black tights (or were they stockings) and knee high boots. She was smiling at me and with a note of pity in her voice welcomed me in "Oh my goodness, it looks like you must be freezing dear! Come in at once." I stammered a quick thankyou, not sure of what was happening and followed her inside. She closed the door behind me, cutting out the daylight and leaving us in the gloom of the kitchen. Standing there, all I could manage was a meel "Excuse me, I haven't met you before, I was looking for Nicholas". She laughed and walked past me, snatching my phone from my hand as she went past. "Nicholas is out at the moment. I'm, well you don't need to know exactly who I am, all you need to know is that I live here too." She put my phone up onto a high shelf, well out of my reach. I tried to protest about my phone but she told me not to worry and that she just didn't want it get wet, being so close to my soaked skinsuit. "Would you like a drink?" she said, as she offered me a glass of water, "you must be thirsty, as it seems you've had an accident with your water bottle!" Still standing, I took the glass and managed a small sip, wondering whether she knew or had guessed about me pouring my water bottle over myself. "Do you know when Nicholas will be back?" I asked, feeling increasingly uncomfortable in this situation. "I'm not sure dear, but as you're inside now, I need to ask you to take your shoes off - it's only good manners you know." I mumbled "of course" and bent over to take my shoes off. I could feel her eyes all over me as I took my shoes off. She had a presence about her and I was in thrall to her power. "Please put them by the door" she said, and I duly obliged. As I bent over again to place my shoes by the door, I felt her grab my ass with one hand and pushed down on my back with her other. I gasped in reaction to her firm touch and tried to straigten my back, but she was too strong and I was stuck in that bending position. "This is what you're looking for after all, isn't it boy?" she said to me in her domineering voice. "Yes" I whispered back. "Sorry, I couldn't quite hear that boy. And please address me correctly!" with that she released my ass briefly before smacking me hard, cleverly on the side of my ass cheek where the skinsuit didn't have any padding. I gasped for air and then replied "Yes mistress" as clearly as I could. "That's better now" she said as she gently caressed my burning ass cheek through the soaked lycra. "You know, Nicholas has been saying that I should get in touch with my dominant side, and I think this is the perfect opportunity." I gulped as she spanked my ass again and again, alternating between left and right cheeks. After a couple of strikes, she gently stroked my ass again, making me shiver. Laughing, she ran her hand between my legs and cupped my now throbbing cock "well it looks like someone is definitely enjoying themselves again?!" I managed another "Yes mistress!" before she resumed spanking my ass again. Another pair of slaps to my ass and then I was told to kneel down in front of her. My ass was burning as dropped to my knees and looked up at this tall, strong woman towering above me. She raised her skirt and my eyes widened as I saw a huge bulge at the front of what I could now see was a black lycra leotard. "I know you want a piece of this boy" she (he?) said as she pulled the leotard to one side, releasing her thick cock. Without answering I leaned forwards and began to lick her cock, starting at the shaft and working slowly upwards. She moaned in pleasure and I was soon engrossed in one of my favourite activities. "Suck on my balls boy" she commanded and I duly obliged, taking her balls into my mouth and sucking on them. She guided my hands onto her own ass and I squeezed her ass cheeks as I sucked her balls. At this point I looked up again, only to see that she was filming me giving her a blow job with my own phone! Laughing she said "Maybe something nice to remember me by, or should I send this to your friends?!" Before I could do anything she had grabbed the back of my head with her free hand, her balls stuck in my mouth. Resigned to my humiliation I resumed sucking on her balls, even giving out appreciative moans and rolling my eyes, playing up for the camera! Satisfied that she had captured my submission to her, she placed my phone back onto the high shelf and pulled up a chair. She sat down, my hands now trapped under ass. She took my head in both hands and guided my mouth onto her thick cock. I was hungry for it and started sucking greedily. She guided my head up and down, allowing my tongue to slide up and down her shaft as I sucked away. "You are good at this boy, aren't you? You must have had a lot of practice!" I was lost in my dream world, my eyes closed as I licked and sucked on her cock, unable to move away, my hands beginning to go numb under her weight. Her moaning increased and with a final "yes boy!" she came into my mouth, hard. I continued to suck, aware that I hadn't been told I could stop and swallowed her thick cum until there was no more. "That'll do now boy" she said and released her hands from my head. She stood up, pulling her cock out of my drooling mouth. Pins and needles were sent racing through my own hands that were now free. I looked up at her, and suddenly saw Nicholas standing behind her with a massive grin on his face. "Hello Chris, I'm sorry I was out earlier - it seems that I've missed quite a lot! I'm glad to see you again, and very glad to see you haven't lost your appetite - I think you're going to need it today..."
Hot story! Pls keep posting more!
uk_lycra_sub
posted 2 years ago
Nicholas walks close to us "I see you've met Catherine. And it looks like you've become closely acquainted already. When was I going to be allowed to join in the fun?" I'm still kneeling, my face between the knees of this tall goddess and her thick cock. She's sitting on a chair and my hands are upturned, trapped between the seat and her ass. I'm wearing a soaking wet cycling skinsuit which has long since started to get cold. Nicholas walks around behind me, holding something behind his back. I try to follow his movements, but Catherine takes hold of my head and twists it back to I'm facing her cock again. "Best to keep facing me dear" she says and I can't help but stare back at her beautiful face, my mouth opening in wonder. Just at that moment I feel Nicholas pushing something large and round into my mouth. I try to resist but my hands are still trapped under Catherine's ass and her grip of my head prevents me from standing or any other movement. I feel straps being wrapped around my head and buckled snugly at the back. "I don't think you'll find this ball gag too uncomfortable" chuckles Nicholas, "but we can't let our neighbours hear your screams now, can we?". The gag stretches my jaw to its limit and fills my mouth. I try to protest, but all I can make is muffled noises. I look up at Catherine, trying to see any kind of empathy but all I get in response is a knowing grin. "You can stand up and tuck yourself away again now please Catherine" says Nicholas. Catherine stands up, tucking her now limp cock back behind the leotard and flattening her skirt. In no time at all she has returned to the tall, dark goth woman who would turn heads in any public space - but no one would ever guess her secret. Before I have a chance to move my numb hands, Nicholas cuffs my wrists in swift movements. The handcuffs are of substantial design, made of thick leather and padded on the inside. Catherine holds my shoulders so I can't move from my kneeling position while Nicholas tightens the cuffs. The handcuffs were already binding my wrists closely together but, as they are tightened, they force my wrists to twist, bringing the palms of my hands together as if I am praying. "Up we get!" says Nicholas, as he and Catherine lift me onto my feet and drag me back a few feet to the back of the kitchen. I'm barely standing by myself as they firmly hold me under each arm. Nicholas raises my arms and hooks my cuffed wrists onto the clothes airer hanging from the ceiling. I try to shout as it feels like my shoulders are being pulled from my body, but just a faint muffle escapes the gag. Nicholas notices the tears beginning to streak down my face and smiles back at me "You're right to be nervous Chris, I don't think you'll have experienced anything like this before. But don't worry, I think you're going to enjoy yourself - I know I will!" Nicholas and Catherine stand back to admire me in my predicament. I stare at them with imploring eyes, then look frantically around the room in search of anything that can help me. I notice Nicholas switch his gaze several times between my wrists and my feet. He then moves to the cord which adjusts the height of the airer and pulls down on it, raising the airer and lifting my wrists with it. I am now nearly hanging from my wrists and can only touch the floor with the tips of my toes if I keep my body as still as I can. I half sway, half wobble from side to side as I struggle to keep my balance, desperately trying to stand on the tips of my toes. "I can tell you've been looking after yourself Chris. You really do have a fantastic physique and that cycling outfit leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. I bet you got quite a few stares on your way to see us today?!" Nicholas walks behind me and grips my outstretched arms with his hands. He then moves his hands down my arms to my armpits, then down my sides to my waists. I shiver uncontrollably at his touch through the soaked skintight lycra. I feel his hands move to cup my chest, briefly pinching my nipples before sliding down to my stomach. Nicholas' touch moves on to my thighs, caressing my right leg with both hands, moving upwards towards my groin. I shiver again, starting to enjoy my bondage. He then moves on to my left leg, again moving his hands upwards, his touch inside my thigh moving teasingly towards my cock and ass. Nicholas grips the back of the skinsuit and pulls it upwards, pulling the lycra up between my ass cheeks. I feel the wet fabric against my asshole and let out a soft moan. Nicholas then grabs my ass through the padded skinsuit with one hand and moves to my side. "I don't understand how you're this wet Chris. What happened to you?" I try to reply, but the gag prevents me saying anything intelligible. "Ah yes, the gag might make conversations rather difficult. How about one moan for Yes and two for No?" I manage a single muffled moan in reply. "Excellent. So did it rain?" Two grunts in response. "Did you fall in a river?" Another two grunts. "Did someone do this to you?" I moan twice and even give a slight shake of my head. "So you did this yourself?" I look down, ashamed and utter a single muffled moan. "Well Chris, if this was for my benefit, then thank you very much, that skinsuit is very nearly transparent when wet!" My mouth is full of saliva by this point and I feel a stream of drool dribbling from my mouth down my chin. Nicholas wipes a finger across my wet face "However beautiful you look in skintight lycra Chris, I'm afraid to say that you look quite the mess right now!" I can only guess what I look like right now, but I see Catherine holding my phone again, and I'm powerless to stop her as she films me trussed up, with tears and drool running all over my face. Nicholas squeezes my ass again, grabbing each cheek and feeling around the suit, finding where the padding extends to. "I have to say that this padding over your tight ass might create a challenge. It must reduce the feeling, but I guess that's what it's for. We might have to skip the softer implements and go straight to the hard stuff!" Nicholas turns to Catherine and asks her to fetch his things from upstairs. Catherine smiles and turns around. As she leaves us, I can't help staring at the outline of her body and legs, amazed at the feminity of her curves. Standing alone with Nicholas, he walks away from me and opens a kitchen drawer. "Luckily the padding isn't all over that lovely suit of yours, and I remember you do have such sensitive nipples." He walks back to me holding two bulldog clips. I try to protest, but to no avail. "You must be getting a bit chilly in that soaked spandex, your nipples are standing out like bullets!" And then he clamps a bulldog clip on each of my nipples. It's like an electric shock as those clips pinch onto me. Nicholas tests each one to make sure they're attached and I moan again with the pain as more tears stream down my face. Catherine returns from upstairs carrying a sports bag, which she places on the kitchen table in front of us. "What do you think first my love?" Nicholas asks, and Catherine delves into the bag and produces a hairbrush. My eyes widen as she passes the hairbrush to Nicholas who then walks behind me again. The suspense is all-consuming as I'm nearly hanging there, balanced on the tips of my toes, awaiting the first strike. I shiver again and try to push up with my toes. Smack! The first strike hits my right ass cheek. The padding helps soften the blow, but I can still feel the individual spines of the hairbrush. Another smack quickly follows, but this time onto my left ass cheek. Each time I'm knocked off my feet and I dangle by my wrists for a few seconds before I'm able to touch the floor again. My ass tingles with the afterglow of each strike and I feel myself becoming increasingly aroused. Catherine moves a chair away from the table and sits down on it, facing me. She watches me distantly, one of her hands stroking her crotch through the skirt and leotard, the other hand tracing circles around her pert nipples. The spanking continues, Nicholas gradually increasing his power with each strike. My tears are a constant stream now, and I can feel the mixture of tears and drool collecting on my chin, before running down my neck and into my already soaking skinsuit. Nicholas breaks from spanking my ass and starts to gently stroke my body with the hairbrush instead. He starts with my thighs and works upwards onto my raw ass. I shiver as my body tingles with the sensation of his touch upon bruised skin. I begin to moan in pleasure as he starts to swirl the hairbrush in a circular motion over my ass cheeks. Nicholas laughs again "Oh you are a wanton slut aren't you Chris? I think we're going to need to move onto something a little stricter." He hands the hairbrush back to Catherine, asking "Something different now please - this slut needs to feel some pain!". After she's taken the hairbrush, Nicholas whispers in my ear "Catherine has always been submissive to me, but I've detected a dominant side to her and have been searching for a suitable candidate on which she can learn the ropes. As you are so completely submissive, you will be perfect for her training. I can't wait to see how she dresses you up and plays with you!" Catherine places the hairbrush back into the bag and retrieves a long, thin wooden paddle, studded along its length. Nicholas laughs as he takes the paddle from her "You are devilish today, aren't you my love? You see Chris, personally I wouldn't have selected this, but I left the selection to Catherine, so we must do as she says!". Again, the suspense is terrifying as Nicholas stands behind me, paddle in hand. I sway from side to side, my ass still tingling from the last spanking, with the wet lycra riding up between my ass cheeks. I hear the swoosh of the paddle through the air and then felt the shock as it hit my ass hard. The gag muffled my scream, but tears were soon rolling down my cheeks. A lighter touch on my ass sent bolts of pleasure through my entire body. Nicholas was gently caressing the sensitive skin through the lycra and I was suddenly in bliss again. But just as I was allowing my body to relax, another strike with the paddle hit my burning ass. This pattern of alternating between harsh strikes with the paddle and soft caresses continued. Although the spanking with the paddle was so hard, I was still extremely aroused. Even though my skinsuit was still soaking wet, I knew that I was leaking precum and that would be showing through the lycra. I think Catherine must have noticed my intense state of arousal, as she approached me and began to run her fingernails down my chest. Shivers ran through my body as I felt Nicholas' touch on my ass at the same time. Catherine played with the bulldog clips on my nipples, turning me on even further. She then released the clamp on my left nipple. The flood of feeling rushing back was overwhelming and I moaned into my ball gag again. I felt Catherine flick my nipple through the lycra. She then put her mouth over my chest and I felt her softly nibble and suck at my nipple. Pulling the fabric away from my flesh with her teeth, I hear the lycra tear as she bites and then feel cool air on my nipple as she lets go. Still licking my exposed skin, she moves onto my right nipple and I experience another rush as the final bulldog clip was released. Again she plays with my nipple through the lycra before tearing the fabric with her teeth. With Nicholas still spanking my ass and Catherine playing with my now super-sensitive nipples I was in heaven. I was already incredibly aroused, but then Catherine reached down and started to play with my balls. This pushed me over the edge and my body tensed as I came there and then into my skinsuit. I could feel the warm cum fill the lycra and I sank, exhausted, hanging by my cuffed wrists, my feet unable to support my body any more. Nicholas paused spanking as Catherine began to giggle "I think our little pet got too excited Sir!" as she tugged my cock through the skinsuit, spreading the cum all around my crotch. Nicholas put down the paddle and walked over to the cord which controlled the height of the airer. Catherine quickly stepped away as he released the cord, and I collapsed to the ground, my hands still cuffed together. "Only one thing to do with sluts who don't cum when we say they can!" and they dragged me through a side door and into the downstairs bathroom. Bundling me into the bath on my back, my cuffed wrists were then hooked over the taps. Nicholas reached down and unbuckled the gag from behind my head and took the gag away. I gasped for air and tried to wipe the masses of drool from my chin with my sleeve. Nicholas and Catherine, both standing by the side of the bath, then took out their cocks and began to piss on me. Smiling and laughing they made sure they covered my body, all over the skinsuit, mixing their pee with my cum. I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of warm liquid over my body! After quickly soaking my arms too, they finished with my face. I struggled in vain to turn my head between my tightly restrained arms and I was unable to stop them peeing in my mouth as I was still gasping for air. I had no choice but to swallow their piss and they laughed louder as my humiliation was completed. "Well I hope you remember to control yourself next time Chris?! But now it's time you removed that lovely skinsuit of yours - it's pretty soiled! Stand up and strip off boy" Nicholas reached down and uncuffed my wrists. I stood up with a feeble "Yes Sir" and began to unzip my skinsuit. I then pulled my arms out of the sleeves and rolled the suit down my body. I wriggled the skinsuit down over my butt and felt the lycra peel out of my ass crack as I pushed the suit down my legs. As I pulled my feet out of the skinsuit Nicholas ordered me to hand it over to him. I gave him the suit, which he then passed to Catherine "You'll definitely get some looks and comments riding home in that later Chris!". Catherine hung my torn and soiled suit on the back of the door. Nicholas reached for shower and turned it on "Time to get you cleaned up now". He passed me the shower gel and I rubbed it over my body as he showered me, washing away the mix of sweat, cum and piss. "Turn around boy and raise your arms" was the next command and I duly obliged. After washing my back and legs he asked me to spread my legs a little. He then focused on cleaning my ass. The spray of the shower on my spanked behind felt amazing and I could feel myself getting excited again. The shower stopped but Nicholas continued to play around with my ass and I felt cold liquid being spread around my asshole. I couldn't help but moan as Nicholas slapped my raw ass again. A finger slid quickly in and out of my asshole, ensuring the lube was spread evenly. "Relax now Chris" said Nicholas as a larger object was pushed against my hole. I gulped and tried to relax as he applied more pressure against my sphincter. I could feel my ass tighten and then relax, and in one of those relaxing moments I felt the butt plug slide into my ass, until I closed in again, keeping it in place. The plug applied a gentle pressure on my prostate and I moaned again as Nicholas gave it a quick tug to check it was seated properly. He gave another slap on my poor ass and laughed again "I guess you like that, huh?" I gave a quick "Yes Master" in reply. "Now turn around and dry yourself off" and Nicholas passed me a towel. I started to dry myself, still standing in the bath, getting used to the feeling of the butt plug inside me. "Now go with Catherine, I know she's been waiting a long time for a toy just like you. I think she's got plenty of dressing up for you - and then in a bit I'll come up and we can both play with that tight body of yours."

Smokinz14Smokinz14,biglad_cjbiglad_cj liked this.

bob20978
posted 2 years ago
This is a delight! Keep at it, I can't wait to hear what happens next to the poor boy :)