Any good shops in San Francisco?

Shops and Sites
FunnyMan99
posted 2 years ago
Tomorrow I'm going to be in San Francisco in the Union Square district for a day on travel, and i was wondering if there any cool stores that people like us would visit :) even if I need to travel a little bit in the city, I know it will be worth it. I feel like some stores have been mentioned here, Google has been no help and I can't seem to locate the proper information here. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
speedo_lovr
posted 2 years ago
I'd be interested in this too. Not going anytime soon but we're planning for sometime next year.
O2BnSF
posted 2 years ago
posted by: FunnyMan99
Tomorrow I'm going to be in San Francisco in the Union Square district for a day on travel, and i was wondering if there any cool stores that people like us would visit :) even if I need to travel a little bit in the city, I know it will be worth it. I feel like some stores have been mentioned here, Google has been no help and I can't seem to locate the proper information here. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
Can you be a bit more specific? Are you looking for only underwear for cool stores? This is my area of expertise...lol If just underwear, there are really no good underwear stores at Union Square but there is Knobs in the Castro district. It has some fun underwear. Also, some of the sex shops in the Castro have fun undies.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I’m here now and really can’t find anything good in terms of underwear - sexy toys for sure, but not thongs and things like that