Addicted. Has anyone shopped here?

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey guys. I know there are quite a few Addicted fans out there but has anyone here shopped on the ES site before? Curious as to the quality, fit and sizing vs American brands. This is just ONE thing I’m looking at but pls have a look and share your thoughts thanks!! https://addicted.es/sexy-singlets/2583-48215-front-zip-rub-body-string.html#/3-size-m/49-color-10_black

colakecolake,spxbrlnspxbrln liked this.

colake
posted 2 years ago
Addicted and es collection is a great European brand. Go for lycra or microfiber underwear. It feels smooth and is not to thin like Ali Express stuff. Price us ofocurse higher. Sizing can be compared with USA size. In the past I bought some stuff from N2N in size large. I do the same for addicted and es.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
OK great thank you! I thought more guys here would have bought from them but perhaps as you say its more European. I see they have a couple stores around the world and on in Texas but not SF or NYC…hope they keep expanding!
arkel
posted 2 years ago
Hey there ! I have bought underwear, swimwear and T-shirts from that brand (and also from ES). I always try to buy their gear on sale since they're pretty expensive, but I'd say the quality is pretty high. I find that the sizing is on somewhat on the smaller side. I was also interested in that suit you want to get, but then I forgot about it... now I want it again hahaha

feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
Addicted is a great brand from Spain. A bit expensive but very hot and good quality, and good design

dennyg_aus
posted 6 months ago
I'm sure you will be fucked stupid when you wear it

spxbrln
posted 6 months ago
I've only bought "regular" Lycra underwear from them (their "Fetish Brief", which I highly recommend ) and I was not disappointed. The suit you want get looks hot! If you are hesitating between S and M, for instance, go for M.

Studfinder
posted 6 months ago
I've bought lots of stuff from them including the bodysuit you are looking at. They say the pouch is big - it's not lol and I would order a size up from whatever you think you need. Their gear runs a bit on the small side but the quality is great and the stitching top notch. Delivery here to Canada was fast and on time and their prices are pretty good. Over all a 9/10 every time I order gear from them. Waiting for a delivery today actually lol. Cheers ! You can see me in the body suit on my page here. It's fun to wear.
Last edited: 6 months ago

Bubblebum
posted 6 months ago
posted by: Studfinder
I've bought lots of stuff from them including the bodysuit you are looking at. They say the pouch is big - it's not lol and I would order a size up from whatever you think you need. Their gear runs a bit on the small side but the quality is great and the stitching top notch. Delivery here to Canada was fast and on time and their prices are pretty good. Over all a 9/10 every time I order gear from them. Waiting for a delivery today actually lol. Cheers ! You can see me in the body suit on my page here. It's fun to wear.
Hey thanks for all of the commentary, very helpful! I cannot see your bodysuit pic, it must be flagged as ‘explicit’ as are a few of my pics. I’ll heed your warning on size but i know I’m not very big…down there in front :).