Reporting account

Suggestions and site feedback
roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
https://www.spandexparty.com/Fordgear This account is using one of my pictures. Others are probably stolen as well
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Hey roadbiker, aww that sucks. I assume the picture stolen is from your twitter account? can you send me a DM to @Spandex_Party with the picture in question and i'll take action on Fordgear. Cheers
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
It happened to me too and its why I ended up removing hundreds of photos from my gallery, to the disappointment of many guys, sorry, but I can't have people stealing my photos. I've now resorted to putting my name across my photos and I'm slowly coming back
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
Hey Exhibitionist, great to hear you're slowly feeling comfortabl again posting photos.

ExhibitionistExhibitionist liked this.

roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Hey roadbiker, aww that sucks. I assume the picture stolen is from your twitter account? can you send me a DM to @Spandex_Party with the picture in question and i'll take action on Fordgear. Cheers
A DM here or on twitter? The spandex_party twitter acciunt has DMs turned off so
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
posted by: roadbiker75
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
A DM here or on twitter? The spandex_party twitter acciunt has DMs turned off so
DMs turned on again on twitter.
roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
Thanks. User is now either deleted his account od blocked me. Anyone still able to view it?
Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
Thanks. User is now either deleted his account od blocked me. Anyone still able to view it?
No. “Page not Found”.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Smokinz14
No. “Page not Found”.
Yeah the account’s gone now

roadbiker75roadbiker75 liked this.

roadbiker75
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for checking. 😘
Leemarvin
posted 2 years ago
Hi a user https://www.spandexparty.com/FrerdinandPaul has posted one of my piics as his ive asked for him to remove it but he hasn't responded what can I do about this?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Leemarvin
Hi a user https://www.spandexparty.com/FrerdinandPaul has posted one of my piics as his ive asked for him to remove it but he hasn't responded what can I do about this?
Can you tell me which photo on his profile you're talking about so I can check? Cheers
speedbird212
posted 2 years ago
Chrissyg151 All he does is create and delete profiles with new ages and locations, all using the same photos.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
posted by: speedbird212
Chrissyg151 All he does is create and delete profiles with new ages and locations, all using the same photos.
Sent a message to you