Shiny Spandex is hard to find

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
It is becoming harder and harder to get shiny spandex in the market to produce outstanding gear. Suppliers want to follow a market trend. A trend and demand of opaque lycra. And we want to deliver an experience connect to life memories. Shiny lycra connect us to past memories, when we first discovered the shiny bulge of our swim sports teacher, wearing that shiny Adidas swim trunk with a sexy bulge or anything similar situation. As a brand we want to design and develop gear that connect you to a memory, a feeling and brings a new experience. The challenge in this mission is to get every detail right. We want to deliver to you a great design design, with the right material and fitting. Improve your life with a new design idea, connect you to past exciting memory and bring you a new experiences at the same time. We believe that shiny spandex bring us a lot of exciting memories. But it is becoming harder and harder to get this kind of lycra. Reading the posts in this blog we noticed people having a hard time finding gear made in shiny spandex. Suppliers nowadays are more concerned to follow a fashion trend than to deliver a product that people are looking for. How do you feel about it, does it make a difference to you if the spandex is shiny or not? Do you find difficult to find gear made of shiny spandex nowadays? Trends VS Desire. Do you prefer to be on trend or to have gear that fulfilled your desire? Please leave a comment! Your opinion matters and can support brands to improve their design in the right direction!
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
It's 100% desire! I want to feel good in my clothes and I don't care if other people think that my clothes are not up to date.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I love wearing shiny spandex. These guys seem to almost specialize in it! https://skinfit-internacional.myshopify.com/

flyhardflyhard,rubrnlycrarubrnlycra liked this.