Todd Sanfield?

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey has anyone tried TS for their swim and underwear? Looks sexy yet classic…curious if anyone has intel on fit, feel etc… https://www.toddsanfield.com/index.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg9yjoeax-AIVoimzAB0xKQ76EAAYASAAEgKQA_D_BwE
bubblejock
posted 2 years ago
Haven't tried id. But the model makes me wanna buy the whole shop.!!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
I haven’t tried them yet, but the model is actually Todd Sanfield himself. He is so fucking hot!

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: bubblejock
Haven't tried id. But the model makes me wanna buy the whole shop.!!
I know and interesting such a hot guy decided to go out and make such hot gear! Hope he does well…
djfarmboy
posted 2 years ago
really cheaply made. waistbands roll down/wear out pretty quickly. the thong feels ok and fits well but i don't expect it to last very long.

Smokinz14Smokinz14 liked this.

Smokinz14
posted 2 years ago
posted by: djfarmboy
really cheaply made. waistbands roll down/wear out pretty quickly. the thong feels ok and fits well but i don't expect it to last very long.
That’s disappointing. I was thinking about getting a pair. Thanks for the heads up!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago

Smokinz14Smokinz14 liked this.

juicyman
posted 2 years ago
I own a couple pairs of the mirror brief. I love the cut and fabric but the elastic is a bit weird and on one pair it went out so doesn’t fully fit anymore. The owner and founder (also the model) is super nice. I DMd him and he gave me a credit. Worth a try. I told him to develop a thong in the micro brief fabric bc it breaths and feels awesome.

Smokinz14Smokinz14,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: juicyman
I own a couple pairs of the mirror brief. I love the cut and fabric but the elastic is a bit weird and on one pair it went out so doesn’t fully fit anymore. The owner and founder (also the model) is super nice. I DMd him and he gave me a credit. Worth a try. I told him to develop a thong in the micro brief fabric bc it breaths and feels awesome.
Thanks again for all of the feedback and great the owner is responsive (and hot)…agree i like the look of the micro fabric and he SHOULD make a thong out of it as it looks like the perfect material. I just like the overall style on the site…a bit classics with a sexy edge to it. Maybe I’ll put in an order to give his stuff a try…
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Hey has anyone tried TS for their swim and underwear? Looks sexy yet classic…curious if anyone has intel on fit, feel etc… https://www.toddsanfield.com/index.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg9yjoeax-AIVoimzAB0xKQ76EAAYASAAEgKQA_D_BwE
His swimwear collection is fantastic and the quality is top-notch. Agreed with the other guys - the micro line is great too. I've never had any issues with his products and the service is great too. All-around, easy recommend.

bulge136
posted 2 years ago
Todd Sanfield is now my go-to brand for underwear. The quality is second to none. No issues with elastic whatsoever. It washes brilliantly and lasts a very long time. The cuts are flattering and sexy, the material so soft and bulge-forming. Highly recommended.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: bulge136
Todd Sanfield is now my go-to brand for underwear. The quality is second to none. No issues with elastic whatsoever. It washes brilliantly and lasts a very long time. The cuts are flattering and sexy, the material so soft and bulge-forming. Highly recommended.
Thanks for all of this guys, I’m going to just order a few things and check it all out…keep you posted!
feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
I had seen this guy on some pics on the net and was always fascinated buy his strong masculine, serene sex appeal, but had no idea he has his own brand of underwear. I think I'm falling in love.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: feelfree2b
I had seen this guy on some pics on the net and was always fascinated buy his strong masculine, serene sex appeal, but had no idea he has his own brand of underwear. I think I'm falling in love.
That’s a really good description of him and agree. He’s very sexy and clearly the perfect body to wear that sort of minimal under and swimwear.
feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: feelfree2b
That’s a really good description of him and agree. He’s very sexy and clearly the perfect body to wear that sort of minimal under and swimwear.
Does anyone know anything about his private life. Is he gay?