High School Locker Room Lost and Found

How I got into Spandex
BulgingAZ
posted 2 years ago
So I was first interested in spandex and all that fit snugly showing off man’s package from around 10 yrs old when I saw male strippers on a TV show and seen their thongs and bulges gave me my first hard on… I can still remember laying across there on the love seat, head one arm rest and legs on the other. Wearing one of those shiny and silky track suits from the 90’s with my thin bikini briefs underneath (my dad wore bikini briefs, and I wanted some too so I got my own) Then the guys came on tv full bulge glory. I was immediately hard for the first time ever. And the feeling of these thin briefs against that shiny track suit on my hard on as is trying to hide it felt amazing… it was euphoric.. from then on I looked for ways to replicate that sensation, eventually found it with nylons that I wore for ballet as well as the spandex leotard from years prior when I was in ballet. I continued finding interested in watching mens crotches at the beach on vacation and insisting for a Speedo suit instead of shorts. Fast forward… high school… I attended a HUGE high school with over 2,500 students… so the Lockeroom was massive and full of treasure… most guys left their dirty jocks and gear on the floor or shoved in some unused unlocked locker… that’s was my treasure hunt… I’d spend my lunch scouring the lockeroom for gear I could take home and wear….there was also a LARGE bin of Lost and Found, which almost always had a good amount of good gear in it… I found a wrestling singlet, some under armour tops and bottoms, jocks, briefs, Speedo’s and a few thongs believe it or not. It was such a rush scouring the locker room and being on high alert for anyone coming in… it was a large locker room so I had plenty of time to act normal… Wonder if anyone ever saw me take gear??? I only wish I would have stayed on the team throughout HS and enjoyed more of the treasure hunt. To this day I will still have dreams of going for gear Thru that locker room with anticipation of being caught… [size="7"][/size]

WannaFantaManWannaFantaMan,XerxesXerxes liked this.

sheerboy22
posted 2 years ago
That is an awesome story! We had a lost and found at high school too, much smaller ~500. What you described is my dream. I still scour the gym locker room from time to time and have found a few nice pieces…nothing brings me more joy than finding an abandoned pair of gear…