Suggestion to limit uploads

Suggestions and site feedback
dklatex
posted 2 years ago
Please consider limiting the number of pictures/videos any one member can contribute each day. A number like ten is a thought. It would prevent the "new submissions" pages from being of all the same person, and leave room for more variety without leafing through many pages. I love the site, and good luck.
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
posted by: dklatex
Please consider limiting the number of pictures/videos any one member can contribute each day. A number like ten is a thought. It would prevent the "new submissions" pages from being of all the same person, and leave room for more variety without leafing through many pages. I love the site, and good luck.
I don't see the issue with people uploading multiple pictures a day. I do have an issue with Blank Profiles.
johnaaw
posted 2 years ago
Hey dklatex, would you still think the same if the images would be exactly your taste? maybe the issue lies more about finding what you're into with better filtering?

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

stringbody2015
posted 2 years ago
The point has already been made: I also deeply dislike profiles without at least one pic!
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Maybe limit the number of "new submissions" per user. That way people can upload as much as they want without limiting access to others.
Last edited: 2 years ago
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
I'll want to see profiles with no photos being prevent from having an account.....
mstringlvr
posted 2 years ago
Agree with this comment. I think it's useful to have different angles of a particular suit so folks can see what it's like, so maybe 4 pics (side, front, taint, back). But 10 pics with slight variations are not helpful
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: mstringlvr
Agree with this comment. I think it's useful to have different angles of a particular suit so folks can see what it's like, so maybe 4 pics (side, front, taint, back). But 10 pics with slight variations are not helpful
Agree on this, good point. Having too many of the same suit/angle can be a bit much and dominates the ‘new pic’ feature. 10 or so is fine.