Mexico City underwear stores

Shops and Sites
Malchik1980
posted 2 years ago
Anyone been to joe Snyder or any of the other underwear stores in Mexico City? It’s the home of joe Snyder so I want to do the pilgrimage, but is there anywhere else I should go?

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Malchik1980
Anyone been to joe Snyder or any of the other underwear stores in Mexico City? It’s the home of joe Snyder so I want to do the pilgrimage, but is there anywhere else I should go?
PLEASE post about your visit to JS. I”m a HUGE fan of their gear and curious if they make anything for just the local market that they don’t put online. Also curious what the store is like. I’ve done the google/street view it looks all very basic!
roverfluf
posted 2 years ago
Wait...WHAT? I had zero clue there was a physical Joe Snyder store in Mexico City! Had I known that I would have gone there already. I was hugely disappointed when I bought a JS thong at the local "gay mart" in town, and it was a polyester blend. I was really hoping to snag a good old 80/20 blend. Can someone please tell me where the JS store is in Mexico City? I'll go there next time I'm in town and post a review! I'm hoping they have some of the old stock 80/20 thongs, cause I need to stock up.
miaswim
posted 2 years ago
I’ve been to the JS store in Mexico City many times… they don’t always have the entire collection you see online, but there’s plenty to choose from and if it’s not available in front, they’ll check the back (yep that’s where they’re actually made too) to see if they have any there. Address is Av Independencia 80 in downtown (centro) It’s actually a block behind the Hilton Reforma and near the Teatro Bellas Artes. If you look up the Mused de Arte Popular, that’s the same street (Independencia) that the store is on. The store is on the corner right across from the museum MUCH better prices at the store than anywhere online
BunnGman
posted 2 years ago
The picture off all those thong made my cock hard! Thanks
BrooklynLycra
posted 2 years ago
That pic of the store is catnip for thongers. I need to go!!!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: miaswim
I’ve been to the JS store in Mexico City many times… they don’t always have the entire collection you see online, but there’s plenty to choose from and if it’s not available in front, they’ll check the back (yep that’s where they’re actually made too) to see if they have any there. Address is Av Independencia 80 in downtown (centro) It’s actually a block behind the Hilton Reforma and near the Teatro Bellas Artes. If you look up the Mused de Arte Popular, that’s the same street (Independencia) that the store is on. The store is on the corner right across from the museum MUCH better prices at the store than anywhere online
Such an inviting pic…wish i could be there right now!