Spandexparty alternative

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
A very sad but one which I suppose had to come eventually... I've loved using this site for all of the years I've been a member, and it's had a pretty good run. I'll miss it a great deal. I found spandexparty alternative, you can find my profile there... http://hotboysnearby.com/Gradyn
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: gradyn
A very sad but one which I suppose had to come eventually... I've loved using this site for all of the years I've been a member, and it's had a pretty good run. I'll miss it a great deal. I found spandexparty alternative, you can find my profile there... http://hotboysnearby.com/Gradyn
Looked this up - says its a scam
8eight8
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Looked this up - says its a scam
This is the same douche who has been plaguing the site with fake profiles linking to onlyfans for years. Well, guess we can confirm now he wasn’t a bot, LOL
Last edited: 2 years ago
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Well all that’s going to end next month…he’ll have to go find another site!

8eight88eight8 liked this.

8eight8
posted 2 years ago
Yeah. Maybe I should report him and then get angry when the site admin doesn’t do anything, for old times sake?

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
Yeah. Maybe I should report him and then get angry when the site admin doesn’t do anything, for old times sake?
Ha!
sequential
posted 2 years ago
I've loved using this site for all of the years I've been a member, and it's had a pretty good run. I'll miss it a great deal.
You joined today you spammy cunt ! (I've no fucks to give now there's not much time left and all this will be deleted soon).

8eight88eight8 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: sequential
I've loved using this site for all of the years I've been a member, and it's had a pretty good run. I'll miss it a great deal.
You joined today you spammy cunt ! (I've no fucks to give now there's not much time left and all this will be deleted soon).
Ha nice! I love it. I’m sure nothing will come of this…but even I’ll miss the random annoying spam once this site is down…
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey guys, thanks to all who came over and joined USG-online.com. There’s been a very good number who have come across its almost like we have another SpandexParty over there now. So good that I can keep in touch with most of you that way! Heads up - I’m BubbleThong over there… Www.usg-online.com BubbleBum