good bye spandexparty.com

Encounters
posted 2 years ago
good bye spandexparty.com

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
Hey Mates, Anyone who may want to chat, cam, whatever and want to exchange Emails and profiles on other sites, please HMU! Rod
sheerboy22
posted 2 years ago
So sad, met a lot of nice guys on here and enjoyed browsing the pictures.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: sheerboy22
So sad, met a lot of nice guys on here and enjoyed browsing the pictures.
100% agree, very sad this is going away…glad they didn’t just pull the plug from one day to the next. It’s been nice to reconnect and make contingency plans. I’m over on USG-online.com for anyone who wants to stay in touch…I’d do twitter or insta but USG has more of a ‘community board’ feel. Not TOO dissimilar to this layout…just a bit more skewed to message boards vs photos. But still pretty good. Relationships are the most important thing!
top2129
posted 2 years ago
Add me on IG please! @mjh613

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 years ago
I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
I am tremendously excited that one of our long standing members is going to take on the site, develop new features in collaboration with you all and keep Spandex Party going for the next 15 years for the next generation of Lycra Lovers! I will link to a forum post soon where they will introduce themselves and we can start the conversation about what you all want the site to be, but for now I'm very pleased that we will all be able to enjoy it for years to come!
Great news! :)
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Oh my !! This is so unexpected and good news. Some of us were already packing their thongs and speedos to go elsewhere - that would have been a pity !
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Good to hear