Spandex Party Site closing

Suggestions and site feedback
sequential
posted 2 years ago
Sad to hear, but totally understand how the changes to the laws would make it practically impossible to run. It's been fun, I've managed to meet up with a few guys from here and also chatted to loads over the years, swapping pics and picking up gear recommendations etc.. Thanks for the work you've put in keeping it running for this long. all the best everyone, maybe see you around on Twitter etc...
Last edited: 2 years ago
lycraroadie
posted 2 years ago
It’s indeed a great sadness… this site had kept me sane for years. Kind of feeling like not sure how I can unleash my inner self after this site closed…

sportifremcosportifremco liked this.

darielf
posted 2 years ago
Que triste ver este final Era fan de la pagina, agradezco a mis amigos y al creador de la pagina por crear un espacio abierto en donde todos exponemos esa parte que amamos y nos prende. un abrazo a todos, les dejo mis datos [h][h][h]twitter: hunab_ku.09 (POPULMEX) insta: hunab_ku.09[/h][/h][/h]
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I haven't been here that long but it's been great to have a place to share our passion, and to get to know so many awesome guys. I'm sad to see this place go. Thanks to the site owner for making SpandexParty available to us for as long as he did.
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
@Mike, Thanks for taking the time to open the site, & keep it running for many years. @Members, Consider Spandex Guys or FetLife, if you aren't already on either of the Platforms.
feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
It really makes me sad. This was much more than a dating and fetish site. Whereas on other sites it's all about who is the hottest, fittest and the first to block others, spandexparty always had a heart and gave us all the opportunity to meet like-minded people and be ourselves without anybody judging. I think I must have been a member since the very beginning and it will really leave a gap in my live. Good luck to everyone!

speedologospeedologo liked this.

rdd2k7
posted 2 years ago
Rest in peace SpandexParty! See you out there www.instagram.com/secondskinstk www.twitter.com/secondskinstk

sportifremcosportifremco liked this.

feelfree2b
posted 2 years ago
my IG is feel_free2b
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Devastating news, this is the end of an era. Thanks to everyone who made this A safe and free space for everyone.
gentilefemere
posted 2 years ago
Twitter is a good alternative, I'm there as kinkyllaria. Another option is spandexguys.com , it's not as good as this one, but it is still going. It has been a good long 10 years or so for me. It is sad to loose the website as the platform that has been for us to know about events/gatherings, discover brands and kinks, and even to make friends. Cheers!
mstringlvr
posted 2 years ago
Gents, come to USG-online, a very established underwear and spandex forum with galleries, interest groups etc. This is the link to the gallery https://usg-online.com/index.php?media/
condivo
posted 2 years ago
It was a great fun in here. Thanks to admin who was running this site fir all these years. Let’s hope we can find good alternative. For now I will be on LPSG. Great site with plenty of guys and a massive forum, hope to see you there and we can expand our spandex community on that site. @condivo_
Belfast
posted 2 years ago
A great shame, but not entirely unexpected. I’ve had so much fun here over the years and some very nice encounters in real life. I’m on Twitter, a bit @lycralust1 My email is londonbelfast@gmail.com and I’m londonbelfast on Skype. Thanks for the fun times everyone
mason84
posted 2 years ago
It’s a great shame But like allot of people I’ve had a great time A place to explore my fetish and meet people both in person and online. Thanks to everyone and connect with me if you would like to stay in contact Skype - paddy-y Keep safe and keep getting in gear 😊😝

bubblejockbubblejock liked this.

Henri69
posted 2 years ago
Thank you so much for the site! What’s the next best option for image publishing and cam chat?
blitz81
posted 2 years ago
find me on twitter: @blitz818
BrooklynLycra
posted 2 years ago
Wow, end of an era. I’ve really appreciated this site and the community we created here. I’ve met many guys through here and developed some great friendships. Thanks to the moderator for creating and sustaining this site for so long. I totally understand why it needs to come to an end, but it’s sad all the same. Hope to stay in touch with you guys! Twitter @BLycra Also on spandexguys.com

speedologospeedologo,richter75richter75 liked this.

SpandexChubCub
posted 2 years ago
Devastating, this has been my favourite space to find like-minded people for many years now. End of an era. You can find me on FetLife as LycraCub. P.S: Thank you to the creator of this space. You created a place for us to find others like us. xxx
bulgemuscle
posted 2 years ago
_spndxboy
posted 2 years ago