Under your singlet

Encounters
ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
[size="7"][size="7"][color="darkblue"]Hey Guys! This pic is of me ina t-shirt type body suit/singlet. I borrowed the piece, and went commando for the photo shoot. When you are working out in a gym, no real intent to hook up or show off your man parts, do you wear a jockstrap? thong? briefs? or go commando? Post selfies only, please.[/color][/size][/size]
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I have a couple that i borrow from a friend of mine - when I DO wear one to the gym (not too often) i either wear my smallest thong or just go commando.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

peterwhitethong
posted 2 years ago
same here, tiny thong or comando

BubblebumBubblebum,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Homesparky
posted 2 years ago
Usually a skimpy pair of briefs underneath.

flyhardflyhard,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

miracle05
posted 2 years ago
go commando - nothing else

BubblebumBubblebum,nb75nb75,spiff5spiff5 liked this.

val101
posted 2 years ago
I wear singlets almost every day for sports and never, ever, wear anything underneath them. Always a great feeling :)

BubblebumBubblebum,spiff5spiff5,jens84jens84 liked this.

cc8556
posted 2 years ago
ABsolutely always a thong. Please have a look at my photos, you'll see me wearing exactly that. I love the feeling of a thong up my ass. I love the idea of seeing a visible thong line. And functionally, i need my cock and balls to be confined and supported instead of flopping around everywhere!

BubblebumBubblebum,gtthinggtthing liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: cc8556
ABsolutely always a thong. Please have a look at my photos, you'll see me wearing exactly that. I love the feeling of a thong up my ass. I love the idea of seeing a visible thong line. And functionally, i need my cock and balls to be confined and supported instead of flopping around everywhere!
Exactly what i was trying but failed to articulate above. I love everything about wearing a thong under tights…especially the very subtle VTL. Also like the feeling of firm support…and then being able to strip my singlet off for a dip in the hot tub in my thong

cc8556cc8556 liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
I usually wear UnderArmour tights under workout shorts...and an UA shirt
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Sometimes west jock underneath when I wear my mesh singlet. Otherwise commando. Love feeling if freedom with commando and often get semi with cock starting to leak precut.
OldNick666
posted 2 years ago
A thin rubber thong keeps the precum from showing in public situations.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 2 years ago
Wear nothing underneath always
Soccerboynl
posted 2 years ago
i never where something under a tight

ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Nothing under my singlets at all, for all to enjoy the view :)

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Nude under a singlet is always hot…i love that too. But every now and then an underwear line is sexy….either a jock or thong. I put a lot of thought into the underwear or swimwear i select…so if a guy notices my effort i love it

speedo_lovr
posted 2 years ago
I never wear anything under my lycra. I don't really wear singlets out and about but I always go commando in my running tights. Better feel/look and it's tight enough that everything stays in place. I do love to see a VPL on others in the rare times that I run into other runner in lycra (sadly).