Amoresy suit

Shops and Sites
spandexjock
posted 2 years ago
For those of you already enjoying your Amoresy suit, where have you found success buying one? I've seen them offered a lot of places online but not sure how legit some of those places are.
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spandexjock
For those of you already enjoying your Amoresy suit, where have you found success buying one? I've seen them offered a lot of places online but not sure how legit some of those places are.
You can buy them on the japanese amazon (https://amazon.co.jp)
Lycraboy99
posted 2 years ago
I concur with lycram….I’ve bought all of mine from the Amoresy store on aliexpress :)
spandexjock
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the replies. I ordered one from Aliexpress and waiting impatiently for it to arrive.
alicejear
posted 2 years ago
I'ts a new brand but feels very good!
Lycrajin89
posted 2 years ago
posted by: alicejear
Out of curiousity, what size did you get guys?
Last edited: 2 years ago
alicejear
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Lycrajin89
XL or XXL
sxedan
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Lycrajin89
L / XL Also, if you have amazon prime, you can pay a marked-up price for the 2-day shipping. Usually, you can get the suits for ~45 USD on aliexpress, but on amazon they are ~61 USD.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

lycraroadie
posted 1 year ago
How do you zip up from the back? 😅
shinymarc
posted 9 months ago
posted by: lycraroadie
If you need help, you can usually use a lanyard or a string with a clip that connects to the zipper and use that to pull up rear zips, then you unclip the lanyard/string when it is up at your neck. If the zipper is really tiny, you might need to find something to clamp onto the puller or tie the string and then just untie or cut it when at the top.
jtalbot812
posted 9 months ago
posted by: lycraroadie
check out this video how to get into a spiderman rear zip suit Skip to about 3 min 17 seconds..... Same principle to get into any suit with a rear zip.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgCHo_GtD7s
Billysheen
posted 8 months ago
Hi Guys, I am 6ft and circa 100KG. 44 chest. Should i get XXL or XXXL? :S Im more worried about length and dont want it baggy on the fullbody suits im ordering.
Lycralover123
posted 8 months ago
I got mine from Amazon - there's a decent selection on there if you're in the EU: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09Q3G4PTP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The suit in my profile pic is and XXL and it's perfect for me (6ft 100kg) - for full suits go a size up (XXXL) and that will help with the length issue (in my experience).
SpandexBoyToy
posted 8 months ago
my blue suit is XL, and my mens silver suit is L, from their aliexpress store
jeaready
posted 7 months ago
Sexy shiny suit in spandex it the sexiest on man I love men in shiny spandex as tight as it can be skin tight turns me on seeing your hot buns and cock bulging gets me hard to play with you in gear shiny and tight., Fucking hot spandex is the sexiest for men to wear.
lycra_slut
posted 6 months ago
Hey - Just looking at the Amoresy site. The men's range looks pretty limited so I guess you guys buy the female suits and get bigger sizes to get the different colours/footed suits? Any recommendations on what size I should go for? I'm 5'9: slim build, 37" chest, 30" waist: don't want it to be too small or too baggy!
SpandexBoyToy
posted 6 months ago
posted by: lycra_slut
Hey - Just looking at the Amoresy site. The men's range looks pretty limited so I guess you guys buy the female suits and get bigger sizes to get the different colours/footed suits? Any recommendations on what size I should go for? I'm 5'9: slim build, 37" chest, 30" waist: don't want it to be too small or too baggy!
I get the female suits, I order XL as a reference. Its is very tight for the first little while for me while I wear it in.