Can I try it?

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I wanted to share with you guys the story of what happened to me a while ago (I changed some things and coloured it a little for :: quality reading exprerience purposes :: but it's still mostly true) - and is still present in my thoughts sometimes ;) It started as it usually does. With a few college students deciding to get drunk. [color="darkblue"]Me[/color] (23, gay) and my three friends (same age, het; [color="red"]Martin[/color], [color="green"]Lucas[/color] and [color="indigo"]Michael[/color]) were still celebrating after finishing last midterm exams and decided to throw a party. It was still carnival season so one of them (I think it was Martin) said we should put on some costumes as last year we were attending different halloween parties and didn't get the chance to see each other's outfits. I proposed that we can meet at my place as my roommates were out of the city for the weekend nad Lucas siad he'll get his xbox. As for my costume - it wasn't anything mind blowing. It was just red and black deadpool morphsuit. But i love it. I love every second of being encased in my tight lycra skin. I love the way it hugs my calves, feet and torso.I love how my fingers feel and move while touching my mask... no my second face. I love that contradicting feeling of being fearless and anonymous, yet at the same time being controlled and owned by the suit. I love the sound the zipper makes when i pull it across my back - finalizing my transformation. And I loooooove touching myself and jerking off while wearing it. I was kinda scared before the halloween party that my bulge would be uncontrollable inside the costume or I'll be cold so i was wearing probably 2 pairs of compression shorts, undershirt and running tights. But still - the feeling of being inside it in public was unbelievable. Today I just decided that we're all guys here so I'll go naked with just one pair of spandex boxers. The party was ready to go. I made some snacks and guys were bringing something to eat and drink too. When they came, Lucas went straight ahead to the TV to connect the console, Martin took control of the music and me and Michael started debating what kind of beer is the best to open up first. I was feeling amazing. Covered from head to toes in spandex skin. No not covered. It was my skin. I felt naked, I felt like someone else. As for the other costumes and guys in them... [color="green"]Lucas[/color] came dressed as a doctor with medical joggers and shirt with the stethoscope hanging around his neck. He borrowed them from his roommate who is slightly smaller then him so his big gym-made pecs were beautifully filling the shirt a little too much. And the olive color was perfectly accenting his dark, sleek hair, green eyes and tattoo covered biceps. [color="indigo"]Michael[/color] was probably the smallest of us but build athletically. He has chestnut, curly hair, dark eyes and cute face. He came dressed as a demon with black shirt, black tight track suit pants, band with attached red, shining horns and a set of not matching rings on each hand. [color="red"]Martin[/color] had probably the laziest costume as he dressed as a soccer player - so that meant just throwing on his kit in which he sometimes plays with his friends from high school. But that didn't mean I didn't enjoy his costume. These white, long soccer socks fit perfectly on him and his blonde hair was waving gracefully in sync with his loose shirt. Do I have a crush on them? Absolutely no. They're my buddies and they're straight. Do I sometimes think they look sexy as hell? Hell yeah! We all joked about our costumes - Martin said I look kinda scary with featureless face in dim corridor light, and I joked that in that outfit Lucas looks like he finally grown his first ever pair of brain cells. We started drinking beer, talking about our friends, talking shit about people we commonly hate and playing some co-op games. After some time has passed and more beer passed through our mouths. Martin just lost a game to me. He loudly cried "[color="red"]OH FUCK[/color]" and bumped my shoulder with his fist. So I bumped him back. He nudged me harder, and I did the same. Michael stared saying "[color="indigo"]OOOOOOOOOO someone is about to enter the ring!![/color]" And as he finished saying that Martin jumped at me and we started wrestling. I tried with all my strength but he was always quicker and my vision inside a morphsuit wasn't helping. He started choking me slightly but when he made a mistake a jumped behind him and pretended the fight is over just to throw myself at him. We changed positions like that maybe three times while Michael and Lucas were laughing their asses off and encouraging us. After that me and Martin shook hands and said "gg". I've got a little sweaty then. The thing about full body lycra suits is - that when you get sweaty in them they start clinging to your body and amplifying this amazing feeling of being encased in them. You have a sensation that your own skin is merging with the silky material. When it happens I always feel like I'm becoming someone else, like it's the suit that is making the moves and I'm just a mindless body inside of it. This fact didn't help my bulge situation caused by wrestling while being fully covered in lycra with my friend. I quickly jumped to the window to tilt it open to bring some cold, fresh air into the room. After a while and another beer, while Martin (still panting after the fight) was playing on xbox with Michael, Lucas asked me: [color="green"]- How does it feel?[/color] [color="darkblue"]- How does what feel?[/color] [color="green"]- The suit. It looks comfortable.[/color] I caught myself holding one hand on my thigh and another on my slightly enlarged package. [color="darkblue"]- Yeah! It's comfortable. Like if you're naked but covered at the same time.[/color] [color="green"]- And how you're supposed to pee in that thing?[/color] [color="darkblue"]- Well it doesn't have the zipper down there unfortunately so you have to pull it down. Speaking of peeing...[/color] I got up from the floor and went to the bathroom. Lucas followed me. He was definitely interested. I asked him to help me with the back zipper. And when he was freeing me from my second skin - he asked: [color="green"]- Can I try it?[/color] [color="darkblue"]- The suit? [/color] My heart started beating faster. Does he really want to put on my suit? [color="green"]- Yup. If you're saying it feels that great then I wanna try it. Do you mind?[/color] [color="darkblue"]- No, I think we're the same size so there won't be a problem. Here you go. But you have to undress so it fits well against your body.[/color] I said while stepping out of the slightly sweaty suit. Lucas quickly took off his shirt and pants. Underneath he had similar compression shorts as mine. I showed him where to put his legs in and helped him with it. While he was pulling the suit up, covering his defined legs with new red and black material skin i noticed that the bulge in his boxers grew a little. I took his joggers and pulled them up so mine wouldn't be so noticeable. When his muscular arms filled up their place in the suit I helped him with the zipper, going slowly, making sure he is fully and tightly closed in new the lycra body. While he was adjusting the mask I admired my work. His nice pecks, arms and legs filling the same parts of the costume as mine were just a while ago. His dick stretching the lycra in the same crotch area as mine did. His sweat and breath being absorbed by the same skin - my second lycra skin that took control over my mind and body so many times, now taking control over him. [color="darkblue"]- You look amazing. Your pecks fill it better than mine.[/color] [color="green"]- Thanks. Wow it really is fucking comfortable![/color] He said while grabbing his bulge to adjust it. [color="darkblue"]- Try going to the room.[/color] [color="green"]- O boy watch this![/color] And he sprinted into the room interrupting Michael's game-victory dance by jumping on Martin. [color="green"]- ROUND TWO![/color] He shouted. As Martin tried to escape his grip. [color="indigo"]- Wait... Lucas? [/color] Michael noticed me coming back from bathroom. [color="indigo"]- Oooo you changed costumes. This is devious![/color] I was looking at Lucas and Martin rotating on the floor, still not believing that Luke is wearing my morphsuit. When they were over they both laid down on the floor panting. [color="green"]- I couldn't see shit in this mask but still won with you sucker![/color] [color="red"]- Yeah, well you surprised me fucker![/color] [color="green"]- God that suit really is fucking great. You feel like a super hero. I could walk in this thing every day![/color] Me too Lucas. Trust me. I could watch your butt in this every day. I thought to myself. [color="darkblue"]- Me too man. Let's normalize living in a lycra suit! Imagine the profits of not buying and washing so many clothes![/color] I said jokingly. [color="green"]- Fuck yeah! Ecologic. Ergonomic. And extremely comfortable![/color] Said Lucas while still panting and groping his crotch tent. [color="indigo"]- Now I wanna try the gimp suit! Get yo ass out of it Mr. Extremely comfortable it's my turn now.[/color] Exclaimed Michael. I couldn't believe my ears. My heart skipped a bit. Not only Lucas was curious about my morphsuit but now also Michael. And Martin probably too by the way he looked at them now. I helped Luke escape his lycra prison. His dick was now clearly visible under his compression boxers. That testosterone spike after fighting did some magic. Now it was Mike's turn to become Deadpool. His body didn't stretch the suit as well as Luke did but the tight lycra still hugged him in all the right places. The costume invitingly wrapped itself around his legs, chest and arms. Accepting him as it's new host. The material, already fed by mine and Luke's sweat sticked itself to Michael as if it was a parasite now feeding on his body. I pulled both zippers down so he wouldn't take off his mask that easily and helped adjusting the neck area. Now standing in front of me Michael started admiring his stretchy new skin in the mirror by gliding his gloved fingers over his chest, hips and ass. I could see his muscles moving under the spandex and a small tent forming in the right place. He swung his arms around and made a few steps, with each one of them his feet covered in lycra wiggled a little to adjust themselves to a new feeling of touching the cold floor but being kinda hugged and warmed by the material. He looked at his fingers and flexed his arms. [color="indigo"]- Huh now I get why you guys like it. It's like I'm a new man. A man who with his new powers is gonna crush your asses off in the new round![/color] He shouted with a deep voice while grabbing a controller. We played some more rounds. Luke was still sitting in his compression shorts, as I had his joggers on but he didn't care. Michael spent the rest of the evening inside the suit, even drinking beer through it when I told him he can do that. He was lying on the couch next to me. When I started getting tired I decided on a bold move to lie down on his legs and my head landed between his thighs. Through just the two layers of spandex I could feel his semi erect dick. I knew he loved being encased in the costume. To my surprise Martin suggested that on the next halloween we should all buy matching morphsuits and get drunk in the big annual party in the clubbing district. [color="red"]- Man nobody will know it's us so we won't loose our dignity if we destroy our livers.[/color] [color="darkblue"]- Martin... for you there is no dignity to begin with. But yeah thats sounds cool.[/color] I was already imagining the four of us in tights morphsuits fooling around in public. Soon the guys were gathering up to go home for the night. Michael undressed and gave me back the costume. We said goodbye and I closed the door. My heart pounding I went straight to my room took off my boxers and slid my legs into the suit. My dick went hard as soon as it touched the lycra. I zipped myself and lied on the bed touching my body inside spandex skin. Our skin. Skin that was worn by Luke and Mike. I imagined our sweat and scent particles mixing between the fibers. I could feel my dick filling the same space in which they started getting hard just few hours ago. I started massaging my boner and moaning but I was so tired that I felt asleep. Dreaming about guys in lycra. And the next morning I had one of the best jerking sessions ever.
Last edited: 2 years ago
peterwhitethong
posted 2 years ago
amazing story!!!!

mstringlvrmstringlvr liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Great story, please continue!