My Speedo Memoires - Chapter 3

How I got into Spandex
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Hi to all - and in particular to those of you who have read Chapter 1 and 2 of my Speedo Memoires ! Here I am with Chapter 3. After the wild french kissing session in the swimming pool cubicle with the handsome dark haired guy in his fourties, I went back home fully satisfied and excited of my new experience. When buyng these tiny red Speedos a couple of weekds earlier, I never imagined what thrill and excitement it would bring to me. I remember me enjoying the afterglow day after day ..... until I decided to hit the pool again. Of course, the first thing I did after changing to my tiny red Speedos was to look around me and search for my handsome fourty something guy and especially for his green Arena briefs hahaha :-) But exactly like the first time, I couldn't spot him anywhere ... So I supposed he was not at the pool ... I felt a little disappointed as I did not go to the pool "only" to swim my laps ... No, the secret dream was of course to meet the guy again .... opening the door of the cublicle for him .... kissing and licking his body and cumming in my speedos ! Well .... that day all that dreaming would be in vain I told myself, as he simply wasn't there .... So I swam my laps, I took my shower (not as long as last time !) and went back to the cubicles.... And just as I was opening the door of my cubicle, all of a sudden, out of the blue, there he was next to me, in his green Arena's !! Where had he been hiding again ? .... How had he spotted me ... ? I would never get an answer to these questions. But that was not important right then, as the urgent thing was to enter the cubicle as quick as possible and start playing. My cock was alreay throbbing in my far too small red Speedos. And so was his, in his tiny green Arena's. We went one step further this time, as after gently starting to stroke my cock he took it out of my speedos, kneeled in front of me and starting sucking me ! My first speedo suck session. In a cubicle at the swimming pool. With a hot guy who knew how to handle horny me ! Needless to say this was again an amazing experience and soon I wanted a taste of his hard dick as well. I remember the feeling of taking him into my mouth. So hot ! Weeks passed, on and off, I went to the pool, never saw him in the water or anywhere, and each time when entering my cubicle he would be there next to me appearing from nowhere. Our little swimming pool encounters lasted for about 4 or 5 months. Each time the same exciting scenario .... And suddenly, unexpectedly, he did not come to the pool anymore .... Was he bored of me ? Was there any other reason ? Had he moved to another city ? I thought I would never see him again .... But that was a mistake ! Years later, I would meet him again ... in quite different circumstances. But that is for a next chapter of my Speedo Memoires ! Until then, guys. Enjoy reading and take care. speedoLogo
colake
posted 2 years ago
Picturing this made me hard. Looking forward to part 4