My Speedo memoires - Chapter 2

How I got into Spandex
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Hi guys, In my previous post - Chapter 1 of my Speedo memoires - I wrote about me buying a pair of tiny red Speedo briefs and how I was hooked when at my local pool I saw a guy wearing exactly the same red Speedos ! That was only a start of my Speedo experiences. Let me tell you what happened a few days later, when I decided to hit the pool again with my tiny red Speedos. It was a Friday afternoon, around 4 pm, the day was bright and clear and I thought let me go for a swim - with those new red Speedos of mine of course ! I went to change in one of the many cubicles, dropped my clothes and put on that fabulous small red Speedo. I remember being a bit embarrassed to wear such tiny briefs as most guys were wearing baggy shorts - they were still allowed in our municipal pools at that time. To be frank, it was not only a slight embarrassement I was feeling, there was also a good deal of excitement at the thought that everyone could see how small these speedos were. I did my laps, quietly, looking around me at the other guys, trying to spot the hottest swimmers around. But sadly it seems there was nobody really worth noticing that day. So after my laps, I took a long shower, soaping myself in and washing every part of my body over and over again - hoping that perhaps some nice speedo guy would pop up ?! Nothing the like happened though ... And after a far too long time under the shower, I headed back to the cubicle, closed the door, took my towel out of my swimming bag, and started drying my body off, still wearing my red Speedos ! And all of a sudden, it was as if the light went off. I thought the lamp just above my cublicle must have gone off or something. I looked up instinctly to see what happened but .... no, the light had not gone off and there was no power failure of anything the like. Instead, I could see in a glimpse a dark haired head of a man who immediately disappeared like a shadow the moment I looked up ! I immediately undersood that I had been spied by a guy who had taken place in the cubicle next to mine, had climbed on the bench and had been peeking at me over the partition between the cubicles !! WoW ! Now so many years later I still feel the thrill of that very rare moment ! But that is not all ! A mere 5 seconds later, I heard someone knocking very gently at the door of my cubicle ! Now, with the passing of time, I suppose I had two options: ignoring the person knocking at the door, or .... opening the door to check who was there and what he (or she ?) wanted ! But that is with the hindsight of time, at that very moment I did not think at all what options I had and I simply opened the door ... And there was the dark haired head who had been spying on me, standing in front of me in his green Arena swim briefs. Not only the dark haired head for that matter, but the whole dark haired guy actually ! Fourty something, tall, lean, a very nicely chiseled hairy chest. And .... that terribly exciting pair of green Arena swimmers. So bizarre that I had not seen him in the pool during my laps. Where had he been hiding ? Had he been following me to the cubicles ? Very odd ! But horney ! He smiled at me and mumbled "can I come in ?" - And you can already guess what I replied: "Yup !" Half a second later he was with me in the cubicle and after closing the door we started the hottest and longest french kissing session I had had so far ! Let me remember you that I was 18 and quite unexperienced at the time - but all that would change during the next half hour or so, as we didn't stop at french kissing :o) Soon I felt my cock stiffening in my tiny red Speedos and I could feel he was getting fairly excited in his Arena's as well. It was he who then took the lead and - looking at me with his amazing smile - slowly went down to my red Speedos that were hardly big enough to contain my horny dick :p What happened next is easy to guess: our hard cocks popped out of our swimmers and it did not take long until I started tasting his long hard male piece of meat smelling like chlorine ^^ He returned the "compliment" to me and the whole situation had turned me on so much that I wasn't long to cum all over his green Arena's ..... He followed the movement and in turn dropped a long skirt of sauce on my red Speedos. We were both fulfilled .... for me it was almost a first time experience as until then I had been a very good little boy with hardly any sex experiences. Hope you enjoyed this true story which changed my life for ever ! To be continued :-)
Last edited: 2 years ago