My Speedo Memoires - Chapter 1

How I got into Spandex
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Hi to alll, A couple of weeks ago I finally found time and inspiration to write about how my speedo rage started. For those of you who missed my post but to whom it might be of interest, here it is : CHAPTER 1 I was 16 or 17, it was a long hot summer afternoon. I was home alone, a little bored and decided to go shopping in town. As it happens I found myself in a department store with a large range of men's swimwear. My attention was attracted. Not by the baggy shorts that were fashionable at the time, but by the speedo style. I was not alone checking out the speedos, there was another guy - a bit older than me probably - who was also searching a pair to his taste. I was getting excited by this huge collection of briefs of all brands and colours. I made eye contact with the guy and asked him if he found what he wanted. I got no reply or perhaps a little grin, that's it ! It didnt't put me off though and Icontinued my search until I found a pair of red Speedos with a very tiny side. Like 1,5 or maximum 2 cm wide. I went into a cubicle to try them on - although I'm not sure it was allowed to try on swimwearr ^^ The size was ok, the price was just fine, I purchased them and immediately went to the municipal pool close to where my family lived. Of course I put on my new red Speedos. And there you have it: as I arrived in the swimming hall, i bumped into that gorgeous 20 something guy. Athletic. Easy going. Sporty looks. And ... there you go: wearing exactly the same tiny red Speedos as I was. I was hooked ! To be continued !